Canceling order

Discus and support Canceling order in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I recently ordered a Xbox series x off the Microsoft store and it’s still on pending and it’s approximate shipping date is 10 days from now, I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andre •, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Andre •
    Andre • Guest

Canceling order

So I recently ordered a Xbox series x off the Microsoft store and it’s still on pending and it’s approximate shipping date is 10 days from now, I went on Amazon and seen that Xbox series x are in stock and they can get delivered to my house within 3 days, I’m wondering if I cancel my order do I get my money back? (it already charged me $750)

:)

Andre •, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

3. ReeceLad Win User

How do I refund a Preorder that is older then 2 weeks?

Hi Kamil

Sign in to your Order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders) with your Microsoft account. If you have more than one Microsoft account, sign in to each one to check your order history.

Do one of the following:

If you want to cancel the entire order:
    Find the order or pre-order you want to cancel, and select Cancel item next to the order.

If you want to cancel an item in an order:
    Find the order or pre-order you want to cancel, select Cancel item next to the item, select the check box next to the item, and select the Cancel item button.

Check your email inbox for an email confirming the order was canceled. If you don't see the cancellation confirmation in your inbox after a few minutes, check your spam or junk mail folder. If you still don't see a cancellation confirmation email after waiting awhile, contact Microsoft Store support.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Order cancelation

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Order Cancel

6. NauseantSaucer4 Win User

order cancelled

The order was processed, I played the game, but after two weeks I cannot enter it. I suspect that if she had not gone through the purchase, I would not have been able to play at all.
Thema:

Canceling order

1. Canceling order - Similar Threads - Canceling order

2. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. Why was my pre-order cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-order cancelled?: So i pre-ordered Modern Warfare III. I was charged, and everything was fine. I got an email saying that it was declined. I haven't received a refund or anything..is there a way i can fix this? Id...
  5. How do I cancel a pre order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a pre order?: I am trying to cancel it but there seems to be no way to do it unless if I am just looking at it wrong. It is trying to constantly bill me when I want to cancel it...
  6. I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all...: Dear microsoft ! I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all gone, vanished, not showing in the library ! How can I put it back again ? Sandor...
  7. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  8. How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?: I pre-ordered EAFC24 last month when if you pre-ordered the game, you would get a 7-day early access. That order got cancelled for some reason and I talked to someone at microsoft-help and they...
  9. Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet: Hello I pre-Order MW3 and Still haven’t gotten my refund for it and I use my Card for it and Have proof that I got charged right away when Will I be getting my money back it’s been around 2-3...
  10. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....