Canceling order

Discus and support Canceling order in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I recently ordered a Xbox series x off the Microsoft store and it’s still on pending and it’s approximate shipping date is 10 days from now, I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andre •, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Andre •
    Andre • Guest

Canceling order

So I recently ordered a Xbox series x off the Microsoft store and it’s still on pending and it’s approximate shipping date is 10 days from now, I went on Amazon and seen that Xbox series x are in stock and they can get delivered to my house within 3 days, I’m wondering if I cancel my order do I get my money back? (it already charged me $750)

:)

Andre •, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

3. Allebas Win User

How can I TAKE MY DEBIT CARD OFF XBOX

Since the DLC dont come out till September you can cancel the preorder then remove your card. Here's how:

If you purchased something from Microsoft Store, you can cancel your entire order or an item in an order before it enters the billing or shipping process.

Note

These steps cover how to cancel orders and pre-orders from Microsoft Store. If you want to cancel a Microsoft subscription instead, see Cancel
    or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription

1. Sign in to your Order history with your Microsoft account. If you have more than one Microsoft account, sign in to each one to check your order history.
    2. Do one of the following:
      • If you want to cancel the entire order:

Find the order or pre-order you want to cancel, and select Cancel item next to the order.
      • If you want to cancel an item in an order:

Find the order or pre-order you want to cancel, select Cancel item next to the item, select the check box next to the item, and select the Cancel item button.
    3. Check your email inbox for an email confirming the order
  4. Smwutches Win User

Order cancelation

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. NauseantSaucer4 Win User

order cancelled

The order was processed, I played the game, but after two weeks I cannot enter it. I suspect that if she had not gone through the purchase, I would not have been able to play at all.
  6. Smwutches Win User

order cancelled

Thema:

Canceling order

1. Canceling order - Similar Threads - Canceling order

2. Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...: I have returned an Xbox controller for repair under order number 1541871070 I have proof of delivery at Microsoft in the UK I note that the order is now cancelled but with no explanation. I am...
  3. Orders on MS Rewards being cancelled/not being able to redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Orders on MS Rewards being cancelled/not being able to redeem: I’ve tried to redeem a month of Xbox Live Gold for almost a week now but every single order has been stuck at “In Progress” for a few hours now before saying “Declined.” I’ve tried to contact MS...
  4. New Controller Order Cancelled

in XBoX on Windows
    New Controller Order Cancelled: How do I find out why microsoft cancelled my controller area even thought payment went through? 82171a6c-228d-49d1-b9d0-f5bfcc36fea3
  5. Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled: I recently got a notification that my payment was canceled should I be worried cause it still says that my order is pending on Microsoft why would it do that I’m so confused...
  6. Canceling a pending order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling a pending order: Will i get refund immediately or do i have to wait couple days 479f90d1-6990-4502-b79a-cf052da07338
  7. Charged for a Pre-order, it cancelled, but no refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for a Pre-order, it cancelled, but no refund.: On October 1st I "pre-ordered" Destiny 2 Witch Queen. It took the money out of my account for the purchase so I assumed it was a pre-purchase. Now I'm getting emails saying my pre-order was...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Repair "Order" Cancelled??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Repair "Order" Cancelled??: Order number 3409420932 I sent my device back using the provided label and have been monitoring my order history. Today, for some reason, my order was automatically cancelled, and I have no idea...
  9. Cancelling a pre order I made in November 2020 and canceled days before release.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelling a pre order I made in November 2020 and canceled days before release.: So I pre ordered the gold edition of Battlefield 2042 in November 2020 from the Microsoft store on my xbox one and decided to cancel days before release in November 2021. I could not cancel it...
  10. My order got cancelled for no reason and it still charged me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My order got cancelled for no reason and it still charged me: I had pre-ordered back 4 blood and wanted to play the open beta but it wouldn't let me so I checked my pay history on Xbox and it said my order for back 4 blood was cancelled. But it still charged...