Canceling Entertainment For All Plan

Discus and support Canceling Entertainment For All Plan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to cancel out this plan for a couple of days now. I have read the FAQ regarding this but the link Sign in to your Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExcessiveGaming, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Canceling Entertainment For All Plan

I have been trying to cancel out this plan for a couple of days now. I have read the FAQ regarding this but the link
    Sign in to your Microsoft account is broken. I wish to give my old 360 to my brother and I want to cancel the plan and pay the ETF so he won't have any problems. I
    did chat support last night, but the ticket has to be escalated. CS was great last night just frustrated on the amount of time and effort it is taking to resolve this and I don't even have an answer on why this is so hard to.

:)

ExcessiveGaming, Jan 2, 2014
  2. entertainment for all plan

I just signed up for the entertainment for all plan. Got the new xbox, but now apparently i find out that the model of modem/router i have isn't compatible with the xbox so i have no way of using xbox live. Is there a way i can cancel the plan without paying
    the early termination fee and not have to lose my xbox? since apparently your product doesn't want to work right?

ShadierNote5097, Jan 2, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Entertainment for all plan

I'm sorry to tell you that only phone support can help with billing issues. You'll need to contact them again. If you don't get someone who can help you this time ask to speak with a supervisor.

onyxishere, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

Klokkwork, Jan 2, 2014
  5. That is the link was i using for help, the cancelation link does not work.

6. Now CS told me to go back to the store I bought it from which was over a year ago and have them cancel out the plan... This is so much work just cancel something out!

7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Try phone support. They're usually the only ones who can help with billing issues. They may be able to cancel it for you. 1-800-4my-xbox

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Canceling Entertainment For All Plan

Tried phone support, he told me to go back to best buy and have them cancel it out, even though I set this up over a year ago... Honestly if i can't get anywhere it will probably lead to a BBB complaint, all I even understand of having to pay the ETF!

ExcessiveGaming, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ExcessiveGaming Win User

Tried phone support, he told me to go back to best buy and have them cancel it out, even though I set this up over a year ago... Honestly if i can't get anywhere it will probably lead to a BBB complaint, all I even understand of having to pay the ETF!
  10. Klokkwork Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

Try phone support. They're usually the only ones who can help with billing issues. They may be able to cancel it for you. 1-800-4my-xbox
  12. ExcessiveGaming Win User

Now CS told me to go back to the store I bought it from which was over a year ago and have them cancel out the plan... This is so much work just cancel something out!
  13. ExcessiveGaming Win User

That is the link was i using for help, the cancelation link does not work.
Thema:

1. Canceling Entertainment For All Plan - Similar Threads - Canceling Entertainment Plan

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  10. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...