Canceling a pending order

Discus and support Canceling a pending order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will i get refund immediately or do i have to wait couple days 479f90d1-6990-4502-b79a-cf052da07338 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelArlotta, May 29, 2022.

1. Canceling a pending order

Will i get refund immediately or do i have to wait couple days

:)

MichaelArlotta, May 29, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have question about your cancellation of a pending order.

Refunds are actually being processed at least within 3-5 business days through your account and depending on your bank's policy it could take up to one billing cycle.

Hope that helps!
  3. CobraConnor Win User

Xbox series X Halo infinite pre order cancelled?

Hi there. Yes I only cancelled one of them.

However the order I did not cancel says cancellation pending.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox series X Halo infinite pre order cancelled?

And the order you did cancel, it's cancelled?

How odd. Well, since it's pending, you'll have to wait to the update status. :/
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series S says Pending: Estimate Delivery March 5

Pending just means the order is still being processed. If you didn't get one, the order would be cancelled.
  6. mluu12pq Win User

Why did a order I cancel still charge me.

I cancelled but it says the order is pending, and they already sent me the email with shipping information
Thema:

1. Canceling a pending order - Similar Threads - Canceling pending order

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  10. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...