Canceled? But he was paid ...

Discus and support Canceled? But he was paid ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to cancel my subscription "Xbox game pass" but I get a message "Canceled? But he was paid..."please cancel my subscription even if I pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by leyzow, Jun 18, 2018.

1. leyzow
    leyzow Guest

I would like to cancel my subscription "Xbox game pass" but I get a message "Canceled? But he was paid..."please cancel my subscription even if I pay it months or refund me thank you cordially.

:)

leyzow, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Armored Kill?

Agreed. I know what he meant, but it ain't free, it's just pre-paid.

HookedOnTheDew, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Scout 015
    Scout 015 Guest
    update wont download

No he does own the console if he paid for it but microsoft regulates the rules on how its used. They don't Lease Xbox's.

Scout 015, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 18, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. andersonpassos Win User

GamePass

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

canceling a paid subscription only removes the service, and as he canceled in the middle of the month, he waited for the end of the month to finish the service, if he wants a refund, he should have done it before canceling.

I really believe you ended up losing the service, for further clarification I advise you to speak directly with support in the online chat option.
  7. LucasGabryel1 Win User

I can't find my dlc's.

The problem was my friends credit card, he paid for the games, but it didn't register the purchase, so not just my games, but his too got canceled. Thanks for the help.
  8. terezawells Win User

Removed Credit card details

So i have paid for 1 month of access, had that cancelled and not been refunded for what i have paid for and not been able to use? My partner removed his details from his account and was refunded for the remaining time when he had less than 1 month left on
    his subcription.
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Just before I sleep...

Is this the dude that signed up for a half price auto renewal deal with LIVE then some how forgot to cancel it so the auto renewal kicked in on the card he kept on his account...and somehow..its MS's fault he doesnt monitor his finances better to know what
    is scheduled to be paid or not
Thema:

1. Canceled? But he was paid ... - Similar Threads - Canceled was paid

2. Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...: Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium version I paid for? 924dbed9-6a15-4da5-a650-b70332af0246
  3. How To cancel xbox ultimate after the $1 is paid

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To cancel xbox ultimate after the $1 is paid: How to cancel xbox ultimate after $1 is paid. It won't let me cancel and the subscribtion is still going. I can't afford it. I need to cancel 3e4331dc-e8bd-41cd-97c6-6ab178857798
  4. I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...: I am so fed up with ads that I have paid to cancel them. The first month was fine, now I get adds????? I have spoken to Microsoft twice, but I still get ads! I am so fed up with this I have...
  5. Is there any way to cancel for a subscription I haven't paid for?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to cancel for a subscription I haven't paid for?: Hi, recently bought Xbox gamepass. Now, I didn't have enough money on my account to renew it, and now it tries to charge me automatically. I do not want another month of Xbox gamepass for PC, any...
  6. EA acces cancel my paid game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA acces cancel my paid game: Hi ! the other day, I cancel my EA acces membership. But after canceling, every game from EA that I buy, was considered only with the membership... to be more clear, I buy with my money the...
  7. Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?: I tend to pre-order stuff when I have credit in my Xbox account as it makes it easier to keep track of my expenditure that way. But lately, I have been penalised twice for pre-ordering games. I...
  8. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  9. I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28: I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28 faed9563-ee94-45ff-8faf-302d7381140f
  10. ​Please help me to cancel the paid order 8283698373

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Please help me to cancel the paid order 8283698373: Please help me to cancel the paid order 8283698373. The game was bought an hour ago and has not yet been downloaded. 0a5e414a-5639-4b1c-a184-30c2b4b33f69