Cancel xbx live gold

Discus and support Cancel xbx live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, I would like to cancel my xbox live gold. But when i go to my account online, it's not possible. I can either pay or change my credit crad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcePrince50, Oct 11, 2017.

1. AcePrince50
    AcePrince50 Guest

Cancel xbx live gold

Hey there,

I would like to cancel my xbox live gold. But when i go to my account online, it's not possible. I can either pay or change my credit crad information.

Thanks for your help

Simon

:)

AcePrince50, Oct 11, 2017
  2. TiedGangstar
    TiedGangstar Guest
    Battlefield 4 kicked back to xbox one home screen

Hi have the realy same problem and makes me tired playing my favourite game already talked with an xbox support agent told me to "clear persistant storage" on "cd and blue ray" menu from your xbx one but nothing's better after that! My problem isn't fixed
    yet until an xbx live patch because the problem is also in CODghost but when I'm on campain no problem... so xbx live problem, xbx One live problem I think...

TiedGangstar, Oct 11, 2017
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Cancel xbx live gold

Hi there,

If you're having trouble canceling online when you to go account.microsoft.com, then you'll want to speak with official support so they can assist.

You can go
    here
    to get in contact with them.

Mistress Sara, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Cancel xbx live gold

Hi there,

If you're having trouble canceling online when you to go account.microsoft.com, then you'll want to speak with official support so they can assist.

You can go
    here
    to get in contact with them.
  6. TiedGangstar Win User

Battlefield 4 kicked back to xbox one home screen

Hi have the realy same problem and makes me tired playing my favourite game already talked with an xbox support agent told me to "clear persistant storage" on "cd and blue ray" menu from your xbx one but nothing's better after that! My problem isn't fixed
    yet until an xbx live patch because the problem is also in CODghost but when I'm on campain no problem... so xbx live problem, xbx One live problem I think...
  7. Laozorus Win User

Solved: Game Pass by mistake

Thanks to you three.

I followed your advices: cancelled the Game Pass and called the support (XBX Chris J: your link "Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund" doesn't work anymore, but I managed to follow your steps throught the "contact us here" anyway). They
    refunded me and suscribed the Live Gold at the same time (so I won't do the same mistake again haha)

Problem solved, thank you very much! :)
  8. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I change my subscription from family gold to regular gold?

Thema:

Cancel xbx live gold

1. Cancel xbx live gold - Similar Threads - Cancel xbx live

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  10. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...