Cancel Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Cancel Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's Xbox died and he needs to cancel his Game Pass subscription. It has been years since he created the account and has lost the email / and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jessica Ledbetter, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Cancel Xbox Game Pass

My son's Xbox died and he needs to cancel his Game Pass subscription. It has been years since he created the account and has lost the email / and password information for the account. Is there any way that I, his mom can still cancel the subscription? I have tried recovering his email and have had no success. I tried calling customer support, but they were very rude and did not understand my question. When I tried to explain the problem the representative became confrontational and acted like I was taking money from his pockets by canceling the Game Pass. PLEASE HELP!

:)

Jessica Ledbetter, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Charlene smithPB Win User

I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled it today and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. How do I get my Xbox Live back?

i payed for Xbox live for 3 months 1 month ago. i then payed for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate i cancelled the game pass and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. it shouldn't cancelled the Xbox live as well
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

4. Rostom L Win User

Can I get my refund?

You can put there Xbox Game Pass for PC, or Xbox Game Pass for Console, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. The type of subscription you canceled.
  5. Sdillon75 Win User

Xbox Game Pass auto continue

I tried canceling my game pass sub. On Xbox but it said I had to do it on line so I canceled my game pass and gold subscription but my game pass sub. Keeps auto uncanceling
  6. willwarren17 Win User

I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled it today and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. How do I get my Xbox Live back?

i payed for Xbox live for 3 months 1 month ago. i then payed for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate i cancelled the game pass and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. it shouldn't cancelled the Xbox live as well
    I have the exact same problem. It’s a disgrace
Thema:

Cancel Xbox Game Pass

1. Cancel Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Cancel Game Pass

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  4. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  5. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  8. How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?: I purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox one and have been playing it for almost 6 years. Now I go to college and when I bring everything home i play offline. Now this most recent time i...
  9. I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...: I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even with the disc and Xbox gold I can’t play online and my gamer profile cannot be verified with the server...
  10. How do I cancel my xbox game pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my xbox game pass subscription?: How do I cancel my XBOX Game Pass subscription? 4e86c845-6cb6-42e4-8fad-d78326fa2a9c