Cancel refund request

Discus and support Cancel refund request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a item and refunded it and now i wanna cancel the refund 7ab7a412-ef83-4d2f-87d5-c17162666d97 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mommy ., Mar 19, 2023.

1. Mommy .
    Mommy . Guest

Cancel refund request

I bought a item and refunded it and now i wanna cancel the refund

:)

Mommy ., Mar 19, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How to cancel a refund request?

No one here can cancel your refund request as we are all just fellow gamers such as yourself who dont work for Microsoft.

As stated in the first reply of this post to cancel a refund request you can simply reply to the email that you received after you requested the refund, it's the confirmation refund request email.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

cancelling XBoxlivego charges on my checking account

4. Oraclea Win User

Filed the wrong refund request

Hi, after you submit your
    refund request
    , you should get a confirmation email regarding the submission of your refund request. To cancel the request, reply to the confirmation email requesting cancellation. Hope that helps!
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Cancel Refund Request!!!

Hey SuperNerdlol

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are requesting to cancel a refund request.

If you need to cancel your refund request, get the
    status of your request, or provide additional information during the process,
    reply to the confirmation email or the last email you received regarding your refund request. This way, the agent that was working on your case will be notified of this and proceed appropriately.

I hope this helps.
  6. DeadZombieAgent Win User

Cancel a refund request?

I accidentally bought The Hidden Ones DLC for Assassin’s Creed Origins and have requested a refund. But now i realise that if you delete the DLC you lose access to the save game that you were using... any way to cancel a refund? I’d rather just
    pay the money and keep my save game!
    Sorry you purchase wrong dlc and can not get a refund on any dlc or any game you purchase in feature
Thema:

Cancel refund request

1. Cancel refund request - Similar Threads - Cancel refund request

2. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  3. cancel the refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cancel the refund request: I would like to cancel the refund request How can I do that? 67239b4a-bf16-46d2-9b03-cec6cbc650fc
  4. How do I cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a refund request?: I want to cancel a refund request how do I do it? d80e15d4-55fc-4023-8bc1-d6d8a159493e
  5. Cancel Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Refund Request: So I saw somewhere you could cancel a refund request by replying to the email for the refund how long does that usually take cause I don't wanna return the game I've decided...
  6. Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?: Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it? 80a751a0-3160-46d7-a473-c714cbc9db2f
  7. How to cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel a refund request?: Does anyone know how to cancel a refund request as I no longer want to refund my in app purchase. 81333e3e-1478-4e3b-949d-2a683cb5ff6c
  8. How to cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel a refund request?: I have requested a refund for my in-game purchase but I would like to cancel the refund. 7919c777-cbe5-4654-9c7c-850dd40c23fb
  9. Cancel a refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel a refund request: Refunded a item because it didn't show up after a day but just received 9cfa7b08-65fc-4e4c-8eee-18a8b9578611
  10. I sended a refund cancel request. What do i do now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sended a refund cancel request. What do i do now?: I sended a cancel refund email. What do i do now? 16ebf34f-cb8e-474d-932b-54a9e7bce808