Cancel preorder

Discus and support Cancel preorder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey Xbox , can u cancel my preorder game nba live 18. My Xbox gamer tag is “clathonn ofwgkta” b584feb8-da52-4a1f-a9c4-8c4c4b255e53 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clathon ofwgkta, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Cancel preorder

hey Xbox , can u cancel my preorder game nba live 18. My Xbox gamer tag is “clathonn ofwgkta”

:)

clathon ofwgkta, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Rawrmonstar
    Rawrmonstar Guest
    thinking about cancelling my preorder

Please do Cancel your preorder so i can preorder mine XD

Rawrmonstar, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Achrimarr
    Achrimarr Guest
    DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.

Achrimarr, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Cancel preorder

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2017
  5. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest
    Definitely contact billing support as advised.

pr1malg3ar, Sep 5, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Contact official support for this matter.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. beachbum RIZ Win User

Xbox Preorder - NEED ONE

You can go to GS, I preordered mine 2 weeks ago, 70% of X1 preorders cancel for ps4 preorders. Ask there, it doesn't hurt, if not people will probably cancel before launch if they score a ps4.
  8. WillSmithVXR Win User

Is it just me or is the PS4 looking better and better?

I cancelled my preordered Xbox One today and preordered a PS4.
  9. Achrimarr Win User

DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.
  10. locki4337 Win User

Will people who purchase Destiny digitally off Xbox Marketplace get a beta code?

Preorder a copy from Gamestop, get the beta code, and then later cancel the preorder.
  11. Mr TacoEater47 Win User

I want to cancel preorder

There is no option to cancel preorder.
Thema:

Cancel preorder

1. Cancel preorder - Similar Threads - Cancel preorder

2. Why was my preorder cancelled for mw 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my preorder cancelled for mw 3?: when I had the funds for they were threw Microsoft? I bought Xbox gift card redeemed it I had more than enough for the game yet I’m trying to play the campaign right now and it says that my...
  3. I preordered Call of duty Modern warfare III and i went to cancel my preorder, but didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Call of duty Modern warfare III and i went to cancel my preorder, but didn’t...: Can i get my refund for cancelling my preorder for MWIII? i didn’t receive any money back after i spent $108 on my account c74a720e-798e-4b96-b38e-dba35e6d192a
  4. How do I cancel my preorder of Hogwarts Legacy so that I can purchase the deluxe version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my preorder of Hogwarts Legacy so that I can purchase the deluxe version?: I wish to upgrade to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Version, and as I understand I need to cancel my preorder and then purchase the deluxe. How do I cancel the preorder? 45c0bfc8-3f26-4bc3-b2dd-916d8404f8cf
  5. Cancel a preorder

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancel a preorder: I purchased the cross gen bundle for mw2 but now I want to get the vault edition but it denied my refund since it comes out in two days I want to get the vault edition the problem is I already...
  6. What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...

in XboX Insiders
    What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...: I have USD$64 on my Microsoft account as well as additional USD$10 which I got from Xbox as a promotion with expiry on Sep 8th, 2022. I want to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2022) (Release...
  7. how to cancel preorder cause of not having the card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to cancel preorder cause of not having the card: HOW can i cancel a preorder i longer have that card active and wont have a new one for two weeks 8d002315-ad3b-49c7-b7cb-1d2f5dda7be8
  8. Cancel preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel preorder: Since when can you not cancel a preorder and receive a refund? I preordered Hitman 3 in august and got charged yesterday. They say its passed the 14 days so i cant get a refund....
  9. Cancel preorder refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel preorder refund: I accidently canceled one of my preorders and i want to knownif it’s possible to cancel my cancel and get the preorder game back. c3b781b2-87e4-44f6-86e0-80b4c154f4e1
  10. I can’t cancel my Xbox one S preorder.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t cancel my Xbox one S preorder.: Hi, I've been trying to cancel my preorder. Every time I go to hit cancel it wont let me click it. Anyone know what I can do???? 0d96b453-00eb-4838-9969-0f6b97015067