Cancel pre order

Discus and support Cancel pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft At somepoint in june i pre ordered middle earth shodow of war but unfortunately i lost my account so i decided to create a new account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IBLyTh0wNzZ, Oct 5, 2017.

1. IBLyTh0wNzZ
    IBLyTh0wNzZ Guest

Cancel pre order

Hi Microsoft

At somepoint in june i pre ordered middle earth shodow of war but unfortunately i lost my account so i decided to create a new account and pre ordered the game again but now i have my account back i dont want to pay for two copys.

:)

IBLyTh0wNzZ, Oct 5, 2017
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Cancelling pre-order games?

Hi, as the Ambassador says you can cancel the pre-order by contacting Xbox support, I would recommend you call them by phone.

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq

Can I cancel a pre-order?

Yes, before we release the game, you can cancel your pre-order by contacting Xbox Support.

EggsBoxJuan, Oct 5, 2017
  3. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    Preordering

Just cancel the pre-order. A pre-order doesn't constitute a contract to buy.

A Frozen Poo, Oct 5, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Cancel pre order

For this issue you should contact xbox support billing section

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Oct 5, 2017
  5. Dannny0117
    Dannny0117 Guest
    Hello there, did you forgot your email/password or why did you lose the account?

Dannny0117, Oct 5, 2017
  6. To cancel a preorder you will need to call or contact xbox customer service and speak to someone in billing.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269?

Contact Us | Xbox Support

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

8. dempup Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

9. Westcoast Meza Win User

Cold war pre-orders

Cancel the pre order, then pre order the correct version after.
  10. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Cancelling pre-order games?

Hi, as the Ambassador says you can cancel the pre-order by contacting Xbox support, I would recommend you call them by phone.

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq

Can I cancel a pre-order?

Yes, before we release the game, you can cancel your pre-order by contacting Xbox Support.
  11. Tormaz Win User

Refund

Hello!

You canceled the pre-order, do you know if you were ever charged for it? How long ago was the pre-order canceled?
Thema:

Cancel pre order

1. Cancel pre order - Similar Threads - Cancel pre order

2. Why was my pre-order cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-order cancelled?: So i pre-ordered Modern Warfare III. I was charged, and everything was fine. I got an email saying that it was declined. I haven't received a refund or anything..is there a way i can fix this? Id...
  3. How do I cancel a pre order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a pre order?: I am trying to cancel it but there seems to be no way to do it unless if I am just looking at it wrong. It is trying to constantly bill me when I want to cancel it...
  4. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  5. How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?: I pre-ordered EAFC24 last month when if you pre-ordered the game, you would get a 7-day early access. That order got cancelled for some reason and I talked to someone at microsoft-help and they...
  6. Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet: Hello I pre-Order MW3 and Still haven’t gotten my refund for it and I use my Card for it and Have proof that I got charged right away when Will I be getting my money back it’s been around 2-3...
  7. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....
  8. Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download: Pre-word the new basketball game in July with a debit card and it says it was not purchased now why 2d03434a-6a56-4b25-a8be-b49535f6ab76
  9. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  10. Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...