cancel pc game pass. don't know how to use it.

Discus and support cancel pc game pass. don't know how to use it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, Please cancel my subscription for PC Game Pass. I don't know how to use it. I'm a disabled person. My Order Number : [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Virith Kho, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Virith Kho
    Virith Kho Guest

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please cancel my subscription for PC Game Pass. I don't know how to use it. I'm a disabled person.

My Order Number : [mod removed] Plan Price : USD 9.99 plus applicable taxes/1 month

Renewal Date: April 13, 2023. Thank You for your valuable time and assistance. Have a nice day.

:)

Virith Kho, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. AlexKotov Win User

games are not available

I think they sold the game pass for the console

but i don't have a console

can I somehow cancel on my account cancel 30 days of the game pass for the console and instead give me a game pass for the PC?
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Game Pass Games + All DLC

The Game Pass is the most interesting thing i ever seen during this console generation ! Don't know how to do without if Microsoft suddenly cancel it :)
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

games are not available

6. denis97g Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

It depends, if you also want to have game pass for pc I would cancel gold and xbox game pass and subscribe to ultimate. But, if you don't want to play on pc, I'd stick with yearly gold and monthly xbox game pass.
Thema:

1. cancel pc game pass. don't know how to use it. - Similar Threads - cancel game pass

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  4. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  5. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  8. How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?: I purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox one and have been playing it for almost 6 years. Now I go to college and when I bring everything home i play offline. Now this most recent time i...
  9. I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...: I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even with the disc and Xbox gold I can’t play online and my gamer profile cannot be verified with the server...
  10. How do I cancel my xbox game pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my xbox game pass subscription?: How do I cancel my XBOX Game Pass subscription? 4e86c845-6cb6-42e4-8fad-d78326fa2a9c