Cancel my pre-ordered of fifa 18 icon edition

Discus and support Cancel my pre-ordered of fifa 18 icon edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to cancel my pre-ordered of fifa 18 icon edition. How I can do that? Thank for your answer f0f8f68d-fd68-4d4a-80d0-c564156d4197 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maXXter59, Sep 25, 2017.

1. maXXter59
    maXXter59 Guest

Hello, I would like to cancel my pre-ordered of fifa 18 icon edition. How I can do that? Thank for your answer

:)

maXXter59, Sep 25, 2017
  2. George22w
    George22w Guest
    i want to cancel my pre order

i did pre order for fifa 18 ronaldo edition and then i did pre order for icon edition so i want to cancel my pre order for fifa 18 ronaldo edition

George22w, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon edition

I am not receiving the extras I paid for when I pre ordered Fifa 18 icon edition. Do any of you know how I could get it

randomgamer7775, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 25, 2017
  5. maXXter59
    maXXter59 Guest
    I live in France so how i can do that because the xbox support on twitter tell me to come on this site

maXXter59, Sep 25, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Sep 25, 2017
  7. maXXter59
    maXXter59 Guest
    I know but i already did that and i don't know what is the next step after

maXXter59, Sep 25, 2017
  8. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Contact official support for this.

CrazY1985, Sep 25, 2017
  9. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    You can click on " Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request a call from support".

Alternatively, here's the info for France's support contact number.

France

Hours of operation:

• Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00
    • Saturday: 08:00-19:00
    • Sunday: 09:00-17:00
    Phone Numbers

• +33 155 698061
    • Hearing impaired (TTY) 0800 915 410
    Hope this helps!Cancel my pre-ordered of fifa 18 icon edition :)

Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  12. maXXter59 Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    I live in France so how i can do that because the xbox support on twitter tell me to come on this site
  13. Ishan8123 Win User

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us That will get you connected to support.

I know but i already did that and i don't know what is the next step after
    You can click on " Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request a call from support".

Alternatively, here's the info for France's support contact number.

France

Hours of operation:

• Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00
    • Saturday: 08:00-19:00
    • Sunday: 09:00-17:00
    Phone Numbers

• +33 155 698061
    • Hearing impaired (TTY) 0800 915 410
    Hope this helps!:)
  14. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact official support for this.
Thema:

1. Cancel my pre-ordered of fifa 18 icon edition - Similar Threads - Cancel pre ordered

2. Why was my pre-order cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-order cancelled?: So i pre-ordered Modern Warfare III. I was charged, and everything was fine. I got an email saying that it was declined. I haven't received a refund or anything..is there a way i can fix this? Id...
  3. How do I cancel a pre order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a pre order?: I am trying to cancel it but there seems to be no way to do it unless if I am just looking at it wrong. It is trying to constantly bill me when I want to cancel it...
  4. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  5. How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?: I pre-ordered EAFC24 last month when if you pre-ordered the game, you would get a 7-day early access. That order got cancelled for some reason and I talked to someone at microsoft-help and they...
  6. Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet: Hello I pre-Order MW3 and Still haven’t gotten my refund for it and I use my Card for it and Have proof that I got charged right away when Will I be getting my money back it’s been around 2-3...
  7. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....
  8. Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download: Pre-word the new basketball game in July with a debit card and it says it was not purchased now why 2d03434a-6a56-4b25-a8be-b49535f6ab76
  9. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  10. Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...