Cancel a pre-order

Discus and support Cancel a pre-order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, so i want to cancel a pre-ordered games that i just pre-orded right now, and report a kind of glitch.thi So i was in soon released game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M4ZT00L, Jun 15, 2018.

1. M4ZT00L
    M4ZT00L Guest

Cancel a pre-order

Hello, so i want to cancel a pre-ordered games that i just pre-orded right now, and report a kind of glitch.thi

So i was in soon released game section, i knew that i didn't have enought money to actually buy the game (Forza Horizon 4) so by curiosity i pressed preorder and confirmed it, i was waiting for the error message but instead the game was added to my game
    library, i was shocked i thaught it was a glitch so i wanted this time to read all the messages, i did and it is then when i found out that i have a deadline to pay the game until 14 days before the game launches .... i'm not sure if that's the case but is
    sounds like it. this is why i want to cancel this because i don't have the money to buy the game at least not now and i'm afread that i'm going to get banned because of this. I really want you to fix this because it's really confusing for people, you should
    no let people pre-order a game if they don't have enought money to actualy get the game ! i feel like Microsoft is using this to their advantege to force poeple to pay so that they can be unbanned , i've seen some youtubers teaching poeple this and saying
    that they will never have to pay for a game.

Also i've noticed this message when you try to pre-order a game "You can get a refund anytime before the release date" so what if i had 10$ in my account and the game is worth 20$ does that mean that when i want a refund i'll get 20$ back ? This whole pre-order
    thing really confuses me.

:)

M4ZT00L, Jun 15, 2018
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Cancelling pre-order games?

Hi, as the Ambassador says you can cancel the pre-order by contacting Xbox support, I would recommend you call them by phone.

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq

Can I cancel a pre-order?

Yes, before we release the game, you can cancel your pre-order by contacting Xbox Support.

EggsBoxJuan, Jun 15, 2018
  3. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    Preordering

Just cancel the pre-order. A pre-order doesn't constitute a contract to buy.

A Frozen Poo, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Cancel a pre-order

Contact Xbox Billing support to see for any options to cancel a pre-order.

Since its on a pre-order state, no one is charging you yet and you even didn't have the game. MS system does not ever know your bank is out of money all it can do is accept your request.

Be careful from now on and always double check before you purchase.

JerrminRangwani, Jun 15, 2018
  5. ""You can get a refund anytime before the release date" so what if i had 10$ in my account and the game is worth 20$ does that mean that when i want a refund i'll get 20$ back ? This whole pre-order thing really confuses me."

Its simple math dude, since you only have $10 you won't ever get the game or ask for refund, coz you will never get the game lol

JerrminRangwani, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

7. dempup Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

8. Westcoast Meza Win User

Cold war pre-orders

Cancel the pre order, then pre order the correct version after.
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Cancelling pre-order games?

Hi, as the Ambassador says you can cancel the pre-order by contacting Xbox support, I would recommend you call them by phone.

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq

Can I cancel a pre-order?

Yes, before we release the game, you can cancel your pre-order by contacting Xbox Support.
  10. Tormaz Win User

Refund

Hello!

You canceled the pre-order, do you know if you were ever charged for it? How long ago was the pre-order canceled?
Thema:

Cancel a pre-order

1. Cancel a pre-order - Similar Threads - Cancel pre order

2. Why was my pre-order cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-order cancelled?: So i pre-ordered Modern Warfare III. I was charged, and everything was fine. I got an email saying that it was declined. I haven't received a refund or anything..is there a way i can fix this? Id...
  3. How do I cancel a pre order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a pre order?: I am trying to cancel it but there seems to be no way to do it unless if I am just looking at it wrong. It is trying to constantly bill me when I want to cancel it...
  4. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  5. How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?: I pre-ordered EAFC24 last month when if you pre-ordered the game, you would get a 7-day early access. That order got cancelled for some reason and I talked to someone at microsoft-help and they...
  6. Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet: Hello I pre-Order MW3 and Still haven’t gotten my refund for it and I use my Card for it and Have proof that I got charged right away when Will I be getting my money back it’s been around 2-3...
  7. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....
  8. Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download: Pre-word the new basketball game in July with a debit card and it says it was not purchased now why 2d03434a-6a56-4b25-a8be-b49535f6ab76
  9. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  10. Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...