Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Xbox 360?

Discus and support Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Xbox 360? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wanting to use a Microsoft Rewards Xbox Gift Card (One redeemed using points ) for purchasing games on the Xbox 360, am I able to do that? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Duo01, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Duo01
    Duo01 Guest

Hi, I'm wanting to use a Microsoft Rewards Xbox Gift Card (One redeemed using points ) for purchasing games on the Xbox 360, am I able to do that?
    I haven't used the points to get the gift card, I'm wondering if I can do it first before I decide to get one.

:)

Duo01, Jun 22, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to buy left for dead2 with gift card

Since you can only purchase the Left 4 Dead games on an Xbox 360 or the Xbox 360 marketplace website, you can only use the gift card on the Xbox 360 to purchase the game, as the Xbox 360 marketplace website does not have the option to pay with the Xbox gift card.
  3. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

Ik can not buy a game whit my prepaidcard

Hi! Backwards Compatible games can not be purchased using gift cards\account credit but, if you can get access to an Xbox 360, you can use the gift card to purchase it from the Xbox 360 then download it via Ready to Install on your Xbox One.

Hope that helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points

You would have to redeem them for an Xbox gift card and then you can use the money from your gift card to purchase digital content.

Keep in mind, in order to use currency from gift cards for 360 content, you do have to make the purchase from a 360 console.
  5. GristlyCrown8 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points

You would have to redeem them for an Xbox gift card and then you can use the money from your gift card to purchase digital content.

Keep in mind, in order to use currency from gift cards for 360 content, you do have to make the purchase from a 360 console.
    Thanks
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Is there a way to purchase ANYTHING without adding a creditcard?

Sadly gift cards can not be used to buy xbox 360 games. You can use gift cards to buy xbox games, tv shows and movies through microsoft tv and movies. Really wish there was a way to combine the 360 marketplace with the xbox store. The only other way
    you could play fable instead of buying the disc would be to sign up for xbox gamepass.
Thema:

1. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Gift Cards 360

2. Am I able to buy XBox 360 Games with an XBox Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to buy XBox 360 Games with an XBox Gift Card?: Hi. Im asking this because i want to buy minecraft for xbox360 and i donr know if its possible to do with an xbox gift card. 7dd097cc-0ea3-4639-8a22-8b82f28a4ff9
  3. Gift card balance doesn't work for Xbox 360 games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card balance doesn't work for Xbox 360 games!: Just the other day I bought a $60 gift card for Xbox so I could get GTA and Red Dead Redemption 1 on my Xbox one...However to my surprise I was not able to buy Red Dead Redemption 1 because I...
  4. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card: So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one. But i hate credit cards and so i bought a...
  5. Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360: Hey. I use the grand theft auto 5 the game gift card on my mobile phone xBox application. İts a live code. The program accept but now I cant enter the game with my xBox360 program said the xBox...
  6. Loss receipt for X box 360 gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loss receipt for X box 360 gift card: I brought my grandson a gift card for his birthday and i loss the receipt with the code. I still have the gift card. Is there anyway Microsoft can retrieve the activation code?...
  7. Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!: i went to go get a MS gift card and whrnt home to see if i could purchase midnight club LA (360) game and it would require a xredit card no option for the gift card at all...
  8. Save XBox One Players' Shopping Safety With Gift Card Option For 360 Games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save XBox One Players' Shopping Safety With Gift Card Option For 360 Games!: Microsoft, please allow XBox One players to use gift cards on buying 360 games and DLC along with the XBox One games! Buying gift cards are helpful with making sure no player gets penalized from...
  9. Gift Card Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Xbox 360: I redeemed my xbox gift card, but the balance did not fall on my account. Now I've lost 30 reais of my money. I have to know why it's not in my account, and want got my code back from the gift...
  10. Cómo compro juegos de XBOX 360 con una GIFT CARD desde una XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cómo compro juegos de XBOX 360 con una GIFT CARD desde una XBOX ONE: Lo que pasa es que yo compre una gift card de 55 mil pesos, para poder comprar el call of duty Black Ops 2 que esta ahora mismo en 51 mil pesos desdemi xbox one, ya que no dispongo de una xbox...