Can you use save data in Watchdogs 2 on cloud gaming with xbox game pass?

Discus and support Can you use save data in Watchdogs 2 on cloud gaming with xbox game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a save of watchdogs 2 at home on a computer, signed in through my xbox account and ubisoft connect. However, when i'm not at home and try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ohdoge, Dec 27, 2022.

1. ohdoge
    ohdoge Guest

I have a save of watchdogs 2 at home on a computer, signed in through my xbox account and ubisoft connect. However, when i'm not at home and try to play it on xbox game pass, it restarts the game form the beginning. my xbox account and my ubisoft account are connected through the same email. anyway to fix this?

:)

ohdoge, Dec 27, 2022
  2. ohdoge Win User

What if i could borrow an xbox of a friend? If i did anything there, would it work? Thanks again
  3. Smwutches Win User

When you play through the cloud, you're playing the console version of the game so it would only be able to use your save if you had been playing on the console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would be able to access your cloud save on the console since that's the same version of the game.
  5. ohdoge Win User

Thanks. I don't own a console, only a pc. Is there any way to do this?
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved data from xbox game pass pc ?

Hi Akash! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

To answer your inquiry, yes you will be able to retrieve and continue your saved data from Xbox Game Pass. Your saved data is permanently attached to your Microsoft account and automatically stored in the Cloud. You can simply sign in to your Microsoft account and play your Xbox Game Pass games.

However, not all games are saved automatically in Cloud saves. To confirm if your game has a Cloud saves feature, you can check it on the Microsoft Xbox Store under capabilities. Here's an example for the game Remnant 2:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/remnant-ii-standard-edition/9p9278zmgqlj

It shows "Xbox cloud saves" under Capabilities.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Can you use save data in Watchdogs 2 on cloud gaming with xbox game pass? - Similar Threads - save data Watchdogs

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  5. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  6. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  7. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  8. Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?: I just bought a 5 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. I was surprised to find that it only stores games, and you have to move them to the Xbox 'S' in order to play them. My question is, if you play a...
  9. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  10. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...