Can you use a streaming microphone on a xbox one x console?

Discus and support Can you use a streaming microphone on a xbox one x console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am attempting to get into the video production world. I love playing games, got my Xbox hooked up to twitch, a YouTube channel set, and everything I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wizardO3, Nov 16, 2022.

1. wizardO3
    wizardO3 Guest

I am attempting to get into the video production world. I love playing games, got my Xbox hooked up to twitch, a YouTube channel set, and everything I think I need. But there is more than one person playing and I want to record our comradery together. As such I'm having problems recording our interactions. I've tried multiple headsets, only one headset managed to gather voice data. After that failed attempt, I've tried a VERY outdated microphone, nothing was recorded. And now I'm looking at buying a new microphone.

Here is the catch. I'm attempting to record all of it through the console and sent to twitch where I can tweak or edit it from there. I have access to an ancient all in one PC, and that's it. No cell phones, no laptops, just the console. Because of this, I'm looking at the usual.
    First, can it even be done? Are there microphones that will work with an Xbox one X console? I'm aware of the turtle beach stuff, but after spending $1700 in less than 6 months on a product "they couldn't help me with" and no refunds, I'm not interested in their junk.
    Next, I don't make that kind of money anymore, so what's cheap, what's decent, and what's god tier that I hope to find on sale, that works?
    Last but not least, does anyone have any videos of their setup they would like to share?

Any information would help, thanks and have a good day. Can you use a streaming microphone on a xbox one x console? :)

:)

wizardO3, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today WIZARDO3

Unfortunately the Xbox doesn’t allow record other people’s voice if you stream directly from your console.

The only way to do that is using a capturing card and recording everything using your computer
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Using microphone with Xbox one s

No, there is no Microphone you can use on the Xbox One. If you want to use it for broadcasting or Streaming, then you have to use a PC to stream, as that is the only way to use a microphone to stream or broadcast your games.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Stream mic Xbox One (PC)

It depends on the type of your streaming Microphone.

If it's an USB microphone, then no.

If the Microphone has an analogue connector (e.g. 3.5mm jack), you could use a headphone/microphone to CTIA adapter, and plug your Astro into the headphone plug and your streamer microphone to the microphone plug, and then plug the CTIA adapter into the
    controller.

Alternatively, if you use a third party streaming software and are screen capturing from your PC, you can start the Party through the Xbox App on your PC, and stream the game to a capture card on your PC. Then you can mix the game audio from the captured
    console with your party sound (if your streaming software allows such a mix), and then stream that from your capturing PC to your streaming platform.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there any Usb microphone works on Xbox one s?

The Xbox One does not support USB Microphones. You could just use a headset for talking while streaming your games or stream using your PC, and use a USB microphone on there instead.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

C922 webcam microphone not working on Xbox Series X

Hi Wetty 2! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is an honor for me to talk to you and help you in whatever way is necessary. From what I understand, the C922 webcam microphone is not compatible with Xbox Series X. You cannot activate the camera microphone for streaming on the console.

In any case, you can contact the manufacturer and ask them this same question.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. Can you use a streaming microphone on a xbox one x console? - Similar Threads - streaming microphone console

2. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  5. In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA

in XboX Insiders
    In live stream Hogwarts Legacy ITA: Sono live su Twitch, vieni a trovarmi! https://www.twitch.tv/metius972?sr=a submitted by /u/metius97 [link] [comments]
  6. Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich: I saw that it could In 2019 but I'm not sure if it is still capable 300742ef-7513-4b4e-b5d7-a9e25bf267a0
  7. We Need YouTube Streaming on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    We Need YouTube Streaming on Xbox: Please add an option for streaming to YouTube just like you have for Twitch. It’s a shame that one kid can easily stream from their PlayStation while the other is limited or has to buy expensive...
  8. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...
  9. Microphone Audio not Streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone Audio not Streaming: I am trying to stream using my Xbox One, but my voice is not being streamed. I tested with different mics, reinstalled twitch app, contacted twitch support and they told me to search for help...
  10. If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are...: What kind of microphone should/can I use? 1ca0dd86-186b-4185-985c-8d4d3623ee95