Can you use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card along with an WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive on a...

Discus and support Can you use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card along with an WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive on a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card and WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive for Xbox on the Xbox series X. Can this be done? Pilar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pilar A. Garcia, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Can you use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card along with an WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive on a...

I want to use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card and WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive for Xbox on the Xbox series X. Can this be done?

Pilar

:)

Pilar A. Garcia, Jul 1, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Can you use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card along with an WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive on a Xbox series X

I want to use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card and WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive for Xbox on the Xbox series X. Can this be done?

Pilar
    Just keep in mind you wont be able to play xbox series s/x gamed off the WD_BLACK 5TB P10. Youd only be able to store them.
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

Can you use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card along with an WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive on a Xbox series X

At least you gave the right advice about the optimised/upgraded SeriesX/S games only be played from the internal storage or an expansion card as there's been some bad advice given by some that you can play optimised/upgraded games from an external hdd/ssd.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox series x/s games not aloud to be played on different drive other than internal storage

They already do. That is the seagate expansion card

you can move the games to the platter drive for storage.
Thema:

Can you use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card along with an WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive on a...

1. Can you use a Seagate Storage Expansion Card along with an WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive on a... - Similar Threads - Seagate Storage Expansion

2. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  3. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  4. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  5. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  6. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  7. My seagate hard drive for my Xbox not lighting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My seagate hard drive for my Xbox not lighting up: My hard drive isn't lighting up, it was fine the other day and it stopped working how can I fix this issue ? My hard drive is only 2 years old it's in good condition I don't why it stopped working...
  8. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  9. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  10. Question about Seagate Storage Expansion Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Seagate Storage Expansion Card: Let's say I have 30GB left on my Series X internal SSD and need to install a game that takes up 50GB. So I put in a new 1TB Seagate Storage Expansion Card and install the game. Does that expansion...