Can you use a Delta Wild Force 2 wireless controller on an Xbox 1?

Discus and support Can you use a Delta Wild Force 2 wireless controller on an Xbox 1? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! My normal XBOX 1 wireless controller seems to of gone mad. Worked one day and then the following day its showing no headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PsychobillyUK, Oct 24, 2018.

  1. Can you use a Delta Wild Force 2 wireless controller on an Xbox 1?


    Hi there!

    My normal XBOX 1 wireless controller seems to of gone mad. Worked one day and then the following day its showing no headset attached..ie...the little mic has a cross through it. I have tried all the tips on youtube to fix it but no luck. I know the head
    phones work as I can use them on my PC.

    I can get a quick fix if i could use my friends controller but its a Delta Wild Force 2 wireless controller which looking online was out when the 360 was about. That said it has all the right buttons for the Xbox 1.

    Will it work?

    Thanks in advance for any replies.

    :)
     
    PsychobillyUK, Oct 24, 2018
    #1
  2. Turtle Beach help

    So I had a mw3 ear force delta 7.1 wireless headset adn unfortunately my autistic son has broken it. Everything else is fine except the headset itself. I've found a good deal on a wireless stereo set and I don't really need 7.1 My question is can I use a different model set with the existing equipment?
     
    sladesteelesoul, Oct 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Delta Force LTD - Reopened, Recruiting Police Clan. GTA IV/V and other games.

    Delta Force LTD is recruiting members to join our experience and committed clan which has an increasing amount of opportunities available.

    What is Delta Force?

    Delta Force is a police role play clan based on GTA IV TBoGT. We also created clan events on other games such as FIFA 13/14, Forza, GTA V, COD and other games.

    Main activities within Delta Force:

    As a police role play clan members can undertake the following training:

    Control Training (Compulsory from Sergeant)

    Basic Member Training (Compulsory from joining)

    Advanced Member Training (Compulsory from Sergeant)

    Crook Training

    Crook Driver Training

    Police Advanced Driver Training

    Air Support Training

    Firearms Training

    Emergency Medical Training

    Prisoner Transport Training

    A Patrol is held within a Team DeathMatch. We separate the teams to cops and crooks.

    What are members guaranteed?

    Delta Force takes equality seriously. Any gamer whom is interested will be given a chance. Our training Is there to ensure that you succeed. The only effort required is yours. As a Delta Force Member, you are guaranteed the freedom to request events and produce
    social or patrol events.You has the opportunity to be promoted up the rank structure and therefore undertake leadership responsibilities.

    Rank and Leadership:

    Within Delta Force, there is a huge amount of work and responsibility which is required to be carried out. As always, each ranking officer is required to maintain discipline however other duties includes: Recruitment, Training, Event management. Administration
    Management and the running of the day to day. As a result, members within Delta Force as they progress up the rank structure will become more involved in the running of Delta Force.

    If you have any questions please contact one of the following gamertags:

    Commissioner

    Deputy Commissioner XP Nation

    Constable lXnath4nXl

    Or our clan gamertag: DeltaForceLTD
     
    To Be Revealed, Oct 24, 2018
    #3
  4. Can you use a Delta Wild Force 2 wireless controller on an Xbox 1?

    Hi there!

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about your Xbox One wireless controller. The Delta Wild Force 2 wireless is compatible with any standard PC Gamepad, and Xbox 360 Controller. Unfortunately, the controller is not compatible with Xbox One.

    If you purchased a Microsoft Xbox accessory within the last 30 days, you can return it to the retailer with your original proof of purchase. If you purchased the accessory more than 30 days ago but within the accessory warranty period, you can order a replacement
    accessory from
    Device Support
    (console registration is required). Make sure you click
    Replace an accessory instead of “Repair my device.” Follow the onscreen prompts to place an order.

    Hope this helps.
     
    XBF Crystal P, Oct 24, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Can you use a Delta Wild Force 2 wireless controller on an Xbox 1?

    Hi there!

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about your Xbox One wireless controller. The Delta Wild Force 2 wireless is compatible with any standard PC Gamepad, and Xbox 360 Controller. Unfortunately, the controller is not compatible with Xbox One.

    If you purchased a Microsoft Xbox accessory within the last 30 days, you can return it to the retailer with your original proof of purchase. If you purchased the accessory more than 30 days ago but within the accessory warranty period, you can order a replacement
    accessory from
    Device Support
    (console registration is required). Make sure you click
    Replace an accessory instead of “Repair my device.” Follow the onscreen prompts to place an order.

    Hope this helps.
  6. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Achievements Revealed

    So this game will have a Left 4 Dead-style campaign where it can be played competitively and a team takes control of the enemies (US Delta Force or w/e)?
  7. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

    Official Xbox controllers

    Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

    Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  8. David Russell Hook Win User

    Cannot talk to anyone online

    As Browny says, its almost certain that a controller update will resolve it.

    here is a link on how to do it

    support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter

    If that doesn't resolve it, it'd help if you let us know what your setup is and what headset you are using etc.

    ...for example, I had the same problem a while ago I am using the headset adaptor and plugged in a pair of wireless Ear Force Deltas.

    I could hear people but couldn't communicate. Turned out I'd accidentally put the optic wire in the wrong port on the Wireless Base unit! (facepalm)
  9. T3chnlgydude Win User

    If any game could have a sequel....?

    Alan Wake 2

    Max Payne 4

    Half-Life 3

    Quake 5

    Delta Force!!!!!!
Thema:

Can you use a Delta Wild Force 2 wireless controller on an Xbox 1?

Loading...
  1. Can you use a Delta Wild Force 2 wireless controller on an Xbox 1? - Similar Threads - Delta Wild Force

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  6. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  7. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  8. September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2608.260902-1030) Feel...
  9. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  10. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...