Can you upload custom pictures/clips through your xbox console?

Discus and support Can you upload custom pictures/clips through your xbox console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since we can't upload custom pictures/clips through the Xbox Console Companion anymore, only through your xbox console now. Is there a way to upload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oh My Cupcakes, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Can you upload custom pictures/clips through your xbox console?

Since we can't upload custom pictures/clips through the Xbox Console Companion anymore, only through your xbox console now.

Is there a way to upload them with your xbox console with OneDrive or something now?

:)

Oh My Cupcakes, Sep 3, 2020
  2. IxXDOMINATORXxI Win User

What i want to know is why was thiz functionality even removed im the first place? That was about the only reason i even used the console companion app.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. D13v Win User

Idiot hes talking about custom clips not gamer pics
  5. WolfManbush Win User

it is baffling to me as to why they would remove this feature for pc gamers

they are wanting to move on from the companion app but why would we not get the option to upload on the new xbox app they want us to use now?

Pc users pretty much only use these apps for captures, doesn't make any sense to me
  6. Fiewa Win User

Probably one of the most pathetic things Microsoft did to us...
Thema:

1. Can you upload custom pictures/clips through your xbox console? - Similar Threads - upload custom pictures

2. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  3. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  4. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  5. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...
  6. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  7. Any way to upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to upload custom profile picture?: Hello! When I created my account I set my age as 16. I was wondering if there is any way I could get a custom profile picture on my Xbox? I've heard that your account has to be 18 years or older,...
  8. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  9. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  10. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.: I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so...