can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the...

Discus and support can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can you please unlink the ea account on this so i can link the right one cause i dont even know what ea account is on this one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay Tabor, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Jay Tabor
    Jay Tabor Guest

can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the...

can you please unlink the ea account on this so i can link the right one cause i dont even know what ea account is on this one

:)

Jay Tabor, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Unable to play EA games due to old account

only ea can unlink it, but there is another way to get in and unlink.

head over to https://www.ea.com/

click sign in then select the xbox logo and sign in with your xbox live account, here you can then unlink the ea account
  3. Francia J. Win User

can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the other on cause i dont know what one it is

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, Jay but according to Xbox support in regards to unlinking an EA account to Xbox profile:

“Selecting “Revoke Access” for Xbox in the “Connected Account” section of https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index will only revoke Xbox's access to your EA information; however, your EA account will remain linked to that Xbox account. You need to contact EA customer support to properly unlink your Xbox and EA accounts”

This means that you may need to reach out to EA for options available. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

EA Account is Deleted - I Cant play any EA Games

all account linking regardless of company is up to the company to sort, microsoft cannot sort any of it as it is not on their system and they cannot even see it, the same applies to sony account, ubisoft accounts, epic accounts, on epic once an account is linked you can never link that xbox account to another epic account.

when the account is linked it is your ea account on the ea servers that is linked, nothing on the microsoft side at all, you can revoke access to the ea account via microsoft so it cannot use any of your info but that does not unlink as this can only happen on ea servers.

if you move to sony you will have the exact same issue if this arises again as you cannot unlink an ea account outside of the ea servers only ea can unlink it.

microsoft nor sony nor any other platform can tell another what they can and cant do on their own servers, as ea closed your account for inactivity but as you say they did this when it was active it is down to EA to sort, you will have to sort this with EA.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Unlinking old EA account from Xbox

yes you can with ea, you cant with epic, ea can actually have multiple xbox accounts linked to one ea account, i currently have three attached to my ea account. and have unlinked and relinked to a different ea account, but you do run the risk of losing paid for in game content.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

My XBOX Game Pass PC account is tied to unknown EA Account's email that is not mine.

Hi Yeenoiz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is created on EA's side, therefore it can only be unlinked from EA's side.

When signing in to the EA website, choose to login with your Xbox profile. This should allow you to access the linked EA account.

https://www.ea.com/login

If you can get into the account, follow the steps on EA's help page to unlink the account: https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

For further help with recovering access to the account and unlinking it from your Xbox profile, please contact EA. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the... - Similar Threads - unlink account add

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  6. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  7. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  8. How do I unlink my moms email and add my new microsoft email to my minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my moms email and add my new microsoft email to my minecraft account?: My Minecraft account is linked to my moms email and I want to link it to my personal email and be able to sign into minecraft with my email and not hers. i want my account solely linked to my...
  9. Unlink Xbox Gamertag on Microsoft account to add an Alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Xbox Gamertag on Microsoft account to add an Alias: I'm trying to unlink a Xbox Gamertag that im not using on my Microsoft Account so that I can use it as an Alias on my old Microsoft Account wich was created on gmail. If this is possible please...
  10. Unlink Child Account to add to new Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Child Account to add to new Family Account: Hello, Having a really difficult time with this. Setup Parental controls on my kids xbox/xbox live account years ago. I still have access to my Hotmail account I linked it to, and can still...