can you unbanned my account plz profile is DeadNightMLG12

Discus and support can you unbanned my account plz profile is DeadNightMLG12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can you unband my account is thankyou be0fe150-1188-4800-a144-361a0596a285 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadNightMLG12, Dec 20, 2016.

1. can you unbanned my account plz profile is DeadNightMLG12

can you unband my account is thankyou

:)

DeadNightMLG12, Dec 20, 2016
  2. M8 Legendary
    M8 Legendary Guest
    I want my account unbanned sorry for doing everything I did

I need to get my account unbanned I need to play plz I'm sorry

M8 Legendary, Dec 20, 2016
  3. really

i want my account shakattack9390 unbanned plz... i don't pay 100 dollars often to get banned

shakattak9390, Dec 20, 2016
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Why did i get banned?

Plz unban me i did nothing wrong
    Hi MStokesP,

It is only the enforcement team who can ban and reinstate accounts. Xbox support, Xbox Ambassadors and members of the forum can not unban your account.

Please use the link in my previous post that will take you to the Enforcement website.
  5. XKingSavage58X Win User

Case Review

another user was on my account im sorry he will not be playing on my account and was harrasing people plz unban me
  6. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

My console was banned can you plz unban the account

Exactly the enforcement team my friend. As much as most of us would love to inquire and either help or not help your situation, we are simply volunteers that help gamers have a better gaming experience. This is an issue for the actual enforcement squad.

Here is a link

enforcement.xbox.com

-
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

You have to contact Xbox Enforcement in order to get this resolved.
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Killz thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We suggest, for any enforcement actions, to reach out to our
    Enforcement team
    since they are the only ones that could look into the issue at hand. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
Thema:

can you unbanned my account plz profile is DeadNightMLG12

1. can you unbanned my account plz profile is DeadNightMLG12 - Similar Threads - unbanned account plz

2. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  3. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  6. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  7. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?: So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my messages and so then led me to over a months worth...
  8. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  9. Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?: My Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned yesterday. I have 0 strikes, the so called “enforcement team” DID NOT leave any details as to why my Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned. I was watching tv...
  10. My console was banned can you plz unban the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console was banned can you plz unban the account: Plz unban my xbox account i am brannens friend and i was pulling a prank on him and it got him console banned f121c388-c083-4d8d-b5cd-43a5b89b061d