can you transfer you Xbox one save data to seres X when you buy the console

Discus and support can you transfer you Xbox one save data to seres X when you buy the console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i bought the new one piece game off bandai's website and apparently they messed up and said that the game would be on xbox one when it isnt im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin Mallon, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Kevin Mallon
    Kevin Mallon Guest

So i bought the new one piece game off bandai's website and apparently they messed up and said that the game would be on xbox one when it isnt im considering upgrading to series x as i really dont want to return the game. so im wondering if, if i do by a series x will i be able to login with the account i have on my normal xbox one?

:)

Kevin Mallon, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It will have to sync with the servers to get the save, but after that it'll run like always.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Your saves are stored on the cloud so as long as you use the same account on the Series X, they'll move with you.
  4. Yineca Win User

Yes once you sign into the same account all saves will be transferred to the new console
  5. Kevin Mallon Win User

ok but i recently got a USB for extra storage i moved some games to the USB, when i get the series X and place the USB in the console when i log in will it act like it has for the Xbox one? (ie; keep the save like they were never moved)
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Transferring memory

Hi,

You can only transfer Xbox 360 save data to the cloud, you can't transfer games or other downloaded content. You can't transfer this content because its already there.

When you buy digital downloads, DLC and other items the content is linked to your account. If you buy an Xbox One or a Series X/S you only need to sign in with the same account to gain access to this content again. As long as it compatible with your new
    console you'll be able to download it again for free.
Thema:

1. can you transfer you Xbox one save data to seres X when you buy the console - Similar Threads - transfer save data

2. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...
  3. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  4. Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...: People from all over the world have been continuously (6+ times a day, 3-5 times in a row every time) attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It's obnoxious. I get multiple notifications to...
  5. Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another?: I had a power fluctuation in my house which fried the internal power supply, since Microsoft doesn't support the Xbox One anymore I can't get it serviced. I do not have WIFI at the moment and no...
  6. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  7. Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?: I want to move my brothers xbox saves because they are on my second account and it is annoying not telling him the password. 77814312-1230-4745-b710-5d7318ff2d98
  8. How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet): Hello! I have some game saves on an Xbox One that belongs to one of my family members. I have recently gotten my own Xbox One and was wanting to transfer those game saves over to my own console....
  9. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....
  10. How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...: I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. I want to transfer saved game data from one to another. I have a usb device. I don’t have an internet connection. How do I transfer the data from my old xbox360 to my...