Can You Transfer Descenders Data From Xbox To Steam?

Discus and support Can You Transfer Descenders Data From Xbox To Steam? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Descenders HUD won't show, and I see you have to delete all of your save data, so is there a way to transfer data to Steam?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KEVIN & LAYNE BAIRD, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Can You Transfer Descenders Data From Xbox To Steam?

My Descenders HUD won't show, and I see you have to delete all of your save data, so is there a way to transfer data to Steam?

:)

KEVIN & LAYNE BAIRD, Jan 18, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game does not support cross save, so data transfer cannot be done.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Uninstalled PC Game Pass Octopath Traveler - But Can't Find the Save Files

Just a heads up though that most of the game data is also being saved through cloud and cannot be accessed to prevent transferring of data. As far as I know, the data from your Xbox cannot be used to a steam game data. You can buy the game from the Xbox app itself for you to continue playing.

You can view this link for guide on submitting a report or suggestions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. ericjwilborn Win User

Keep game saves after uninstalling?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer save data. The games that are play anywhere titles, will download your save from the cloud. If you purchase through Steam or download from Game Pass, you will need to start fresh.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Can I recover my game progression after canceling game pass subscription?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer your progress from Xbox Game Pass to Steam. Each platform has its own separate saved data, and there is no way to transfer it between the two. If you want to continue playing SnowRunner on Steam, you will need to start a new game and play through it again.

I'm sorry that I can't provide a solution that allows you to transfer your progress to Steam, but I hope this information is helpful.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

How to transfer my games to a new Xbox One X console?

You can also use a data transfer cable to transfer the information from one xbox to the next.
Thema:

1. Can You Transfer Descenders Data From Xbox To Steam? - Similar Threads - Transfer Descenders Data

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  7. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  8. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  9. Network transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer issue: I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it worked. Then I reset my Xbox and now I can’t play...
  10. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...