Can you suggest me a tested budget monitor for an Xbox Series S?

Discus and support Can you suggest me a tested budget monitor for an Xbox Series S? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys I know this question has been asked around a lot, but after countless Google searches and clicking result after result, I figured I should ask... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarshallArzt, Mar 8, 2023.

1. MarshallArzt
    MarshallArzt Guest

Hey guys I know this question has been asked around a lot, but after countless Google searches and clicking result after result, I figured I should ask you in this forum. I just got an Xbox Series S and I am looking for a monitor up to 300€ which would perfectly fit with this console. I would love to get the most out of it and I would be greatful for your help.

27 inches is excellent for my desk and so far I know that I need a monitor with at least 120Hz, HDMI 2.0 and ideally 1440p. I just find it so hard to find one where all these boxes can be checked. Any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance!

:)

MarshallArzt, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

3. Farscape247 Win User

MSI G271 27" IPS 144hz, has a 120hz mode for console, works a treat and is around £200 so about 220 Euro, but is 1080p, you will be hard pushed for a descent 1440p with 120hz console, as most monitors do not cater for the exact settings xbox requires.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

Please check the post from Reddit below, it has many suggestions that might help you narrow your options.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesS/comments/u...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

will hdmi 1.4 work with the xbox series s and do 1440p 120hz?

Hi,

It's not a good idea to pick any monitor for Xbox gaming, for the simple reason that most of these older monitors are sold and marketed towards PC gamers where high refresh rates can be fully utilised via display port. PC gamers looking for a monitor don't really look at the specs of the provided HDMI ports.

Check out the monitors on these sites below. These have been tested as working fully on the Series X|S consoles, and hopefully you'll find one that fits your budget.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/xbox-series-x-s

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-best-gaming-monitor-7003
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

In that case I highly recommend you see the monitor/TV in action with the console. That way you can verify that the monitor does support 120Hz on the Series X.

The Rtings website's reviews of Series X compatible monitors is a great way to start your search. These are professional TV/monitor reviewers, they test everything!
Thema:

1. Can you suggest me a tested budget monitor for an Xbox Series S? - Similar Threads - suggest tested budget

2. suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion: "I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their belongings such as games or subscriptions on...
  3. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  6. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  7. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  8. How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?: Every other time I go to the xbox app or I restart my computer, I am unable to see my friends list because it keeps trying to recommend random people for me to friend or leaving my friends list...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...