Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may ...

Discus and support Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may have changed this. cf4ce8c6-8f66-43bf-a923-502fa54f353c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xHBx BL4CK J4CK, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may ...

Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may have changed this.

:)

xHBx BL4CK J4CK, Feb 9, 2017
  2. Shared captures

Could be that the app needs closing and re opening. I have had issues on my iPhone like this and it seems to work doing that. Hope it helps.

iTs ShAkEy JaKe, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest
    Activity feed cropped, please help

Thank you for bringing this up. Normally, you can only delete captures one at a time when managing game captures in the Xbox app. However, having the ability to delete multiple captures at once will be a very cool idea to have in the Xbox app. I would recommend
    that you share this with our Xbox team by using our Xbox UserVoice page. In this way, they can be able to consider it in the upcoming updates.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We'd be glad to help you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may ...

Hi,

Currently, this option is unavailable - hence, you can share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile pass, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you
    submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better. To proceed, visit this
    page.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Feb 9, 2017
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may have chan

Hi,

Currently, this option is unavailable - hence, you can share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile pass, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you
    submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better. To proceed, visit this
    page.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Xbox Series X won't share screenshots with OneDrive

Hello whynametaken,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

We truly appreciate for providing the needed information and sorry to let you take the version of your console by writing the numbers.

For your updates issue that will interrupt you while on gaming, we understand that it is sometimes disturbing. If you want to set your console not to update automatically, you need to change the power mode and the update settings on your console.

Here are the steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system (your account icon) > Settings.
    • Select General > Power mode & startup.
    • Make sure Power mode is set to Energy-saving. This will turn off the instant-on feature that allows your console to download updates in the background.
    • Go back (press B on your controller) and select System > Updates & downloads.
    • Under Updates, clear the checkbox for Keep my console up to date. This will prevent your console from checking for updates automatically.
    With regards to the new updates, we’ve added options in the My Captures app so that you can easily access, share, and back up all your game captures to either Microsoft OneDrive or an external storage device of your choice. To use the My Captures app on your Xbox Series X, you need to follow these steps:

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and select My games & apps > See all > Apps > Captures.
    • From here, you can see your recent captures and select Manage to choose the ones you want to edit or share.
    • You can also press the Share button on your controller (or double-press it if you have the new Xbox Wireless Controller) to open the guide and see your captures.
    • Select a capture and choose a destination, such as OneDrive, or a club.
    With regards to your concern that you won't load captures straight to our computers and have to first go through OneDrive, this is a feature limitation. Your captures can be shared to OneDrive first and if you have linked your OneDrive account to your computer, you can directly access the shared captures by opening your OneDrive folder directly.

We thank you for expressing your experienced and allow our engineers to investigate your feedback because you can't share captures to OneDrive even after performing reset to factory defaults. The solution may not provided overnight but know that our goal to give the best experience in gaming will remain.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

7. OakGill Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

Backgrounds and wallpapers can be selected from your recent captures.

In order to capture a screenshot, during gameplay press the highlight Xbox button, then you will see the option press y for screenshot, once you've done this it will be uploaded to your console and Xbox live. Go to your recent captures by pressing the highlighted
    Xbox button in the middle of your controller, right bumper click over 2 times to capture and share,go down to recent captures, select it by pressing a button, and here you will see your recent captures. Select one of them and you will see it as an option to
    set as background.
  8. SgtAngel777 Win User

How do you record you gameplay

There are a number of items you can buy that will capture your gameplay. Roxio has a Game Capture device you can purchase (it's cheaper than the HD PVR, which will also allow you to capture high definition gameplay) which is supposedly easy to set up.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Capture Issues

Hello All,

Sorry for the issue
    with captures
    . This is highly dependent on the resolution you choose.

Depending on your game clip resolution and available storage space, clips can last up to 10 minutes (capturing to internal storage) or 1 hour (capturing to external storage).

Also, we cant confirm as we are still looking into it, developers may have limits to recording as it is their game.Also, as this is an older thread, I will be locking this one. To keep it going please create a new thread.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may ... - Similar Threads - still share URL

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  4. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  5. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...
  6. Games still show from old Game share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games still show from old Game share?: I was previously game sharing with a friend and had his home Xbox on my console. I got another xbox at the house and set the home Xbox’s as each others so I could game share with my family. My...
  7. Is the game share survey still a thing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the game share survey still a thing: Is the game share surveys still a thing because my friend needs a game share 796c14a1-2e8a-4fde-9a18-62c3504643f6
  8. Game share still isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share still isn’t working: I really need help on my call of duty black ops Cold War game share. I am game sharing with my dad. Please help me 8a46c844-c3d2-4d38-9e96-635404d8abcf
  9. Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

in XboX Insiders
    Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...: I only have two Xboxes on my account. I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my Xboxes (Where do you want to install?) there...
  10. Game share still not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share still not working: Yesterday I made a post asking why I couldnt access xbox live or game pass even though me and my friend were game sharing. He still has Xbox live and game pass. whenever i log into his account on...