Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

Discus and support Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a used Xbox 360, can I still get Rare Replay on it? The Microsoft store versions are exclusive to Xbox One and Series S/X.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonathanEU, Jul 13, 2022.

1. JonathanEU
    JonathanEU Guest

I recently bought a used Xbox 360, can I still get Rare Replay on it? The Microsoft store versions are exclusive to Xbox One and Series S/X.

:)

JonathanEU, Jul 13, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Rare Replay is and always has been only Xbox One. It includes several 360 games.
  3. JonathanEU Win User

But Banjo Kazooie is available? (Xbox 360)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Banjo Kazooie is still available for purchase for the 360.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Missing Xbox 360 games on the account

Because as mentioned they don't count as separate purchasez in your history you must download the complete rare replay app

Yoi can't use them on the 360

You can only use them.on the Xbox one the rare replay ones rare replay are 360 games that are repackaged to play on Xbox one

You. Can only download the purchased individual games

You cant download rare replay because it's licensed for the Xbox one not the 360

With rare replay you can download each individual title separately as long as you are on box one or higher

Bit Because you don't have the rare replay app you can't on the 360

Rare replays are shown twice

One original and one HD

Yes I have the rare replay pack.myself

If you look at the rare replay pack they mention the HD versions too
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

there are 2 versions of the 360 games, the ones with rare replay are licenced to that game bundle and therefore will only work on xbox one or later, they have the 360 picture but with rare replay at the top, the proper 360 versions are seperate.
Thema:

1. Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - still Rare Replay

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  9. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  10. Still waiting for Rare Replay and E3 Mixpot Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for Rare Replay and E3 Mixpot Codes: I've spoken with Xbox Telephone Support today who have issued codes I should have received for all Gamescom Mixer DLC and the FH3 Warthog and Final Station games from E3. However, they said they...