Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

Discus and support Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a used Xbox 360, can I still get Rare Replay on it? The Microsoft store versions are exclusive to Xbox One and Series S/X.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonathanEU, Jul 13, 2022.

  1. JonathanEU
    JonathanEU Guest

    Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?


    I recently bought a used Xbox 360, can I still get Rare Replay on it? The Microsoft store versions are exclusive to Xbox One and Series S/X.

    :)
     
    JonathanEU, Jul 13, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

    Rare Replay is and always has been only Xbox One. It includes several 360 games.
  3. JonathanEU Win User

    Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

    But Banjo Kazooie is available? (Xbox 360)
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

    Banjo Kazooie is still available for purchase for the 360.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Missing Xbox 360 games on the account

    Because as mentioned they don't count as separate purchasez in your history you must download the complete rare replay app

    Yoi can't use them on the 360

    You can only use them.on the Xbox one the rare replay ones rare replay are 360 games that are repackaged to play on Xbox one

    You. Can only download the purchased individual games

    You cant download rare replay because it's licensed for the Xbox one not the 360

    With rare replay you can download each individual title separately as long as you are on box one or higher

    Bit Because you don't have the rare replay app you can't on the 360

    Rare replays are shown twice

    One original and one HD

    Yes I have the rare replay pack.myself

    If you look at the rare replay pack they mention the HD versions too
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

    there are 2 versions of the 360 games, the ones with rare replay are licenced to that game bundle and therefore will only work on xbox one or later, they have the 360 picture but with rare replay at the top, the proper 360 versions are seperate.
Thema:

Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

Loading...
  1. Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - still Rare Replay

  2. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  3. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  4. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  8. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  9. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...
  10. Still waiting for Rare Replay and E3 Mixpot Codes

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for Rare Replay and E3 Mixpot Codes: I've spoken with Xbox Telephone Support today who have issued codes I should have received for all Gamescom Mixer DLC and the FH3 Warthog and Final Station games from E3. However, they said they...