Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

Discus and support Can you still get orange box on the series x/s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online. a2122820-ea06-46d8-8c11-7c6e122db0df Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by That0neHamster, Sep 11, 2023.

  1. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?


    I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online.

    :)
     
    That0neHamster, Sep 11, 2023
    #1
  2. That0neHamster Win User

    Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

    Ah thats a shame good bundle of games, anyways thanks for the response.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

    No it has been delisted, if you want a remaster, you need to ask Valve for it
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Microsoft store not working to purchase The Orange Box

  5. sandw3ll Win User

    Orange Box

    Has the Orange Box been delisted yet? If not, can i still buy it? I see it in the marketplace
    Hey renx77,

    Looking at the Xbox Games Store, The Orange Box is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S:


    [​IMG]


    Though it is "Not Available Separately".

    You should be able to purchase through the Xbox Marketplace (The Orange Box (xbox.com)) which should then allow you to download on your console.

    I hope this helps!

    Regards,

  6. Kudiz Win User

    Purchase The Orange Box

    Thanks. I know what you are meaning, but that's the list of the optimized games for this Series X/S gen. The Orange Box is a 360 game, optimized for Xbox One X (Xbox One X Enhanced), so backwards compatible, a game from previous generation (X360) playable on the Xone and also on the actual generation of console, thanks to the BC program of Microsoft. The game is not optimized for Series X/S, it would have to X/S logo like other games i own (Subnautica, We happy few etc). The only problem with this game is with the purchase from the Marketplace!
Thema:

Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

Loading...
  1. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s? - Similar Threads - still orange box

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Is the Orange Box Team Fortress 2 for the Xbox 360 still playable?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Orange Box Team Fortress 2 for the Xbox 360 still playable?: I was planing to to get a used copy of The Orange Box for Xbox 360 since it is backwards compatible with the Xbox Series X. I know I can play Portal and Half Life 2, since I can play them offline....
  10. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781