Can you still be banned for modding xbox 360 gamerscore achievements in 2023?

Discus and support Can you still be banned for modding xbox 360 gamerscore achievements in 2023? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if you have modded Xbox 360 Gamerscore achievements in the past couple of years can you still be banned for it or have your Gamerscore reset? does Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KLOWNZZY, Feb 11, 2023.

1. KLOWNZZY
    KLOWNZZY Guest

if you have modded Xbox 360 Gamerscore achievements in the past couple of years can you still be banned for it or have your Gamerscore reset? does Xbox still focus on those issues or do they not care anymore?

:)

KLOWNZZY, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

Yes, as long as the 360 and any other consoles exist, these are still the designs of Microsoft. So modifying these in any way can result in console and/or account bans. Policies wont expire.
  3. 56b52c8b-71ad-4487-8 Win User

As it's still a bannable offense, then, yes, you could still be banned.

Of course, what the chances of getting banned are is a different question.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

gamer score

You can lose Gamerscore.

If modded achievements are found on your account/profile your Gamerscore will be reset to 0.

This can only happen with xbox 360 games achievements so you will only have 360 achievements reset as xbox one games achievements can not be modded.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Warning help gamerscore

Well someone modded your Gamerscore.Your Xbox One games weren't reset because it is impossible to mod Xbox One achievements as they work differently.

Doesn't matter if only one achievement is modded,when you receive a Gamerscore reset all 360 achievements are reset.

If you are caught modding on PSN then your account is banned,you do not get a 2nd chance.

There is nothing you or anyone can do,all Gamerscore resets are final & as I've said,if you want to earn any reset achievements legitimately then you would need to start a new account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Are Criminals

You have received a Gamerscore reset for the modded achievements on games like GTA V & Gears of War 2

Only xbox 360 games were reset as you can't mod achievements on xbox one games.

The same thing will happen if you mod your Trophies on PlayStation although they just ban you outright.

You can find out about Gamerscore corrections
    here
Thema:

1. Can you still be banned for modding xbox 360 gamerscore achievements in 2023? - Similar Threads - still banned modding

2. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  7. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  8. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  9. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...: I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a...
  10. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...