Can you share and receive games with two different people on game share?

Discus and support Can you share and receive games with two different people on game share? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’m currently game sharing with my brother-in-law but my friend wants to share with me. Is it possible for both to happen? Like I share with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheRyEgg1, Oct 30, 2022.

1. TheRyEgg1
    TheRyEgg1 Guest

I’m currently game sharing with my brother-in-law but my friend wants to share with me. Is it possible for both to happen? Like I share with my brother-in-law (he doesn’t share back) and my friend share with me?

:)

TheRyEgg1, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple accounts can have 1 console as their Home account so any profiles on that console will have access to games from any of those accounts. So yes it is possible. Just keep in mind that the Home setting is meant to be used in your own household. If to share with your friend (or anyone else), you're sharing account information to do so, that would violate the code of conduct and put both of you at risk for being banned.
  3. The Mike Fresh Win User

Second X Box One S

You can use the game sharing feature to share games/subscriptions between the two consoles.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gamesharing save the world

I would not recommend game sharing. You can set it up for a family so you don't have to buy games on your two household consoles, but sharing passwords with people you dont' really know is dangerous and a security risk.
  5. meu Win User

no split screen!!!

You don't have to buy two copies of the game for two people to play. You can both play via home share with one copy.
  6. DominumStige Win User

sharing games

Hi!

You can
    content through sharing for different consoles at home. I have two consoles and my wife plays online with me with shared content. With physical disk it is not possible, but on digital contents yes.
Thema:

1. Can you share and receive games with two different people on game share? - Similar Threads - share receive games

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  8. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  9. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  10. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...