Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...

Discus and support Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My email is (email address removed for privacy) 5e003253-a5fb-4612-8073-e4570dce263e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by manny thomas, Mar 24, 2023.

1. manny thomas
    manny thomas Guest

Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...

My email is (email address removed for privacy)

:)

manny thomas, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can help me but I don’t have any more

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

"Note Customer support can't offer additional switches."

I am here to guide you in checking if an extra switch is available on your end:

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey"
  3. XxU Die I WinxX Win User

Home Xbox switches

Can I please get another xbox switch because my dad accidently used one of my switches.
  4. Hjorn Win User

Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

Usually, it doesn't take that long. However, you can double-check when your Home Xbox switches are reset by going to Settings > Personalization > Home Xbox > picking the “Make this my home Xbox” option. A pop-up will appear and there you can review when the counter will reset.
    Maybe I'm wrong and I did it after December 8th, but in the pop up you mention it doesn't tell me when the counter is reset because not having used all the switches it doesn't give me the reset date.

If too much time passes without it resetting, what should I do?
  5. MarkellHertel Win User

MY HOME XBOX

thats not what i meant i mean i pressed reset my home xbox so now i cannot play any of my dads games because his xbox was my home xbox and now that i pressed reset i took that away and made my xbox my home xbox again.
  6. BillyPoole Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership

So if he sets the console at my house to the home one then he can log in to either account and still use the gold membership yes? Then when he's at his dads I presume he would have to switch that console to being his home console and continue to use my
    gold membership? Except you are only allowed to switch the home console five times a year? And he spends half of every week with me and half with his Dad....
Thema:

1. Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can... - Similar Threads - reset home switches

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  5. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  6. Factory reset and home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory reset and home console: If i factory reset my console because i wannt to sell it to buy the New xbox, do i keep my home xbox on the New console when signing into my account, or do i not get it? Because i only have 1...
  7. How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...: I need to reset my game share it says it's supposed to reset today but it hasn't 4fb0d3c1-a1ab-4ab4-87be-0da355b33e55
  8. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...: Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will...
  9. Xbox Home switch reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Home switch reset?: Hello. I have had nothing but problems with setting home xbox. I have posted on This forum with my issue I followed the advice. I contacted support by phone and I have numerous chats live online...
  10. Home Xbox switch counter reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox switch counter reset?: So I've switched Home Xbox 3 times between my friends. I know that you can only switch home Xbox 3 times but how do you reset the home Xbox switch counter? I know it isn't my friend that has to...