Can you reset my roblox password

Discus and support Can you reset my roblox password in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have some clips on xbox of me playing on my robox account i forgot my roblox account password bf3613b2-bbcb-4177-b476-a0aecf32335b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crimpymedusa775, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Can you reset my roblox password

I have some clips on xbox of me playing on my robox account i forgot my roblox account password

:)

Crimpymedusa775, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

May I ask what is the exact issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to reset the password on Roblox website?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry, but resetting an in-game password will be available on the game website only and to help you, I got you this link where you can reset the password: https://www.roblox.com/login/forgotPasswordOrUs...

Also, here's an additional guide from Roblox support themselves: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/20...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Amy Ottaino Win User

Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

Thank you for trying to help but this does not apply to my situation. There is no email address or phone # attached to the Roblox screen name. I need help finding where to prove the Roblox account is my sons through Xbox so that Roblox support can assist with a password reset.
  5. OniColoSsus Win User

Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox

Hello Connor,

If you still have access to Roblox on Xbox it shows the account username that’s linked to your Xbox profile in settings while in game. Username/Email/Phone can be used to sign in for Roblox. If you can’t remember the password a email or phone number is required to reset the password. The Roblox website will have more information on password resetting and account recovery.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
  6. alexandermorkos Win User

Need help signing into Roblox

I can,t login to Roblox. I am logged in ok to Microsoft store. Roblox asking for a user name and password . I tried their web site to reset the password but never worked.
Thema:

1. Can you reset my roblox password - Similar Threads - reset roblox password

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  5. I can I reset the password on roblox for titomifo1234

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can I reset the password on roblox for titomifo1234: Today, while loading into roblox expecting to see the home page, instead was meet with a "sign in, log in" screen and since the account wasn't made by me who I have been using since 2017, leaves...
  6. I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...: So to reset my roblox password I need the bill and order number but it's nowhere to be found I cannot find it and I don't have that roblox account on any other device...
  7. My email reset on roblox isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email reset on roblox isn't working: So I'm trying to reset my roblox password so I can put it on mobile it is currently linked to my xbut once I click reset password and put it in my email nothing gets sent to my email can someone...
  8. Roblox devs how can I reset my password when I don’t know what email I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox devs how can I reset my password when I don’t know what email I used?: I made a Roblox account on Xbox, this was long ago but now I wanna sign into my account on my iPad but I don’t know the password or email used. I sadly didn’t put a phone number so. I’m stuck, I...
  9. How do I reset my password for my Roblox on Xbox when I don’t know the email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset my password for my Roblox on Xbox when I don’t know the email: I’m trying to log in to my Xbox Roblox account and I don’t know my password and don’t know the email for it and don’t know how to see my email please help me fix this and thank you....
  10. FREEdom Rewards: Roblox Sweepstakes 'Chances to win' reset to one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    FREEdom Rewards: Roblox Sweepstakes 'Chances to win' reset to one: FREEdom Rewards: Roblox Sweepstakes 'Chances to win' were last week successfully credited to me. The total was 5 and I verified this. When I logged in this morning, I saw my chances to win were...