Can you remove the enforcement team to make a even better one that is not broken

Discus and support Can you remove the enforcement team to make a even better one that is not broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Enforcement team is broken lets be honest you can sometimes get suspended for no reason xbox is dying I see all my friends leaving xbox to go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drew Hogan, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Drew Hogan
    Drew Hogan Guest

Can you remove the enforcement team to make a even better one that is not broken

The Enforcement team is broken lets be honest you can sometimes get suspended for no reason xbox is dying I see all my friends leaving xbox to go to other better platforms like PC I also left to go to pc the enforcement team is giving competition more money its getting annoying and need to change and why have games that use profanity and we're not allowed to say profanity you should introduce some parental controls for the little kids and teens and adults can have swearing

I feel like hacking cheating and modding is more of a issue and we have to deal with getting suspended and account banned when the console is 500 dollars people pay there hard earned money people are going to keep cussing whether the enforcement likes it or not I could you not my first banned in Easter of 2020 or 2021 was ridiculous I literally got suspended when they were calling my internet and he kept spawn killing me enforcement didn't do anything to him he got off Scott free i got suspended later found out he got banned I believe but this getting out of controll xbox one sold 50 million while PS4 sold 100 million all because of the sorry enforcement team you need to actually have real humans running it not bots you let kids buy m rated games you need some verification system to verify age or whatever you need to just stop if bill gates saw this he would be mad If parents have such a problem they should put parental controls back on 360 version y'all almost beat PS3 that's how good y'all were back then if you want to make it better add more backwards compatibility remove the enforcement for a one that isn't broken and xbox may recover from this y'all focus more on deals then games need to focus on games and deals both and maybe even add steam to xbox do a partnership with valve so with can play games with mod support

:)

Drew Hogan, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Drew Hogan Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Drew, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

No I didn't get suspended I just want things to change on xbox ensuring people can buy this product withhout knowing enforcement team is there to destroy xbox he already tore apart million of fans including me
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Drew, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

Xbox device suspensions and bans

4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Young JP97 Suspension Appeal

Hey there

If you have submitted a report against a gamer by mistake. Dont worry, as the Enforcement team will only act upon it if they believe it was a violation of the Code of Conduct.

If the user has been subjected to Enforcement Action then somewhere down the line they have broken the Code of Conduct. They can make an appeal, but dont expect them to be un suspended, or the enforcement action removed.

Regards,
  5. Matty10111 Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

The companys enforcement team is unprofessional & don't know how to even run a website.

If you read the forums back months .. like before october! Even then the loop glitch was happening.

Nobody can talk to their enforcement team.

Tbh I bet the ban isnt even warrented in most cases, just xbox and their toxic broken enforcement system.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

friend got in to my account and deleted my gamer score

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums

No one can delete your gamerscore,especially from just one game.

Only the enforcement team can remove your achievements if you are found to have a modded gamerscore & then they will remove all of the 360 achievements,even they can't remove just one game.
Thema:

1. Can you remove the enforcement team to make a even better one that is not broken - Similar Threads - remove enforcement team

2. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  3. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs

in XBoX on Windows
    Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs: Hello. My Xbox Elite 2 Controller was on 2-year warranty until the middle of 2025. Recently I had some issues with it and had sent it for repairs. During the service the controller was removed...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. Remove followers...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove followers...: I'm uncomfortable having followers that I don't know on my account. It's not enough to just block them. I want to be able to remove them entirely. Surely it's not unreasonable to allow this. Is...
  8. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  9. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  10. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88