Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ...

Discus and support Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't have access to my computer for almost two weeks while on a trip. Now that I am back the app closes completely whenever I go into Social and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InsideFall1731, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ...

I didn't have access to my computer for almost two weeks while on a trip. Now that I am back the app closes completely whenever I go into Social and try to either send gifts or collect the gifts that were sent to me. I think there are probably too many gifts
    waiting to be collected for the system to handle it, and don't see any way I can just remove them all and start again.

:)

InsideFall1731, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Unable to Remove Credit Cards From My Account

I am unable to remove any credit cards from my account. I wish to remove all the cards that are currently on my account. My Gamer-tag is DMT Destruction

TheFlamingNipp, Sep 7, 2017
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Deleting An Account

I don't think that will delete your Xbox Live account, since it can not be permanently deleted.

(You can remove all friends from that account as far as I know that might remove that account from their list,)

WPAK, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ...

Still haven't been able to send gifts or redeem the ones sent to me, for over 11 days now.

InsideFall1731, Sep 18, 2017
  5. InsideFall1731 Win User

Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts please?

Still haven't been able to send gifts or redeem the ones sent to me, for over 11 days now.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can't buy game as gift

Ya you can't do that

You can with the remastered

But not the backwards compatibility one

Gifting only works with current gen or higher games

You can get the ninja garden master collection which includes all the reboots
  7. diddycarter360 Win User

Xbox app freeze on launch

I can now confirm having done many tests that this issue is related to friends. everyone that has this issue have a lot of friends. I had like 300 and it kept crashing. I signed in using my second ms/xbox account that had only 1 friend and it didn't crash.
    I then removed more than 200 of my friends from my main account and it is not crashing anymore. I currently have less than 100 friends and my Xbox app is working flawlessly. This shows it has something to do with the Hugh friends list. I removed most of my
    friends cause I don't play with them anymore. I suggest you don't do the same and wait for a fix from the Xbox team.
  8. diddycarter360 Win User

Xbox App - App freezes whenever I click on "Achievements"

I can now confirm having done many tests that this issue is related to friends. everyone that has this issue have a lot of friends. I had like 300 and it kept crashing. I signed in using my second ms/xbox account that had only 1 friend and it didn't crash.
    I then removed more than 200 of my friends from my main account and it is not crashing anymore. I currently have less than 100 friends and my Xbox app is working flawlessly. This shows it has something to do with the Hugh friends list. I removed most of my
    friends cause I don't play with them anymore. I suggest you don't do the same and wait for a fix from the Xbox team.
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

Where are my power card rewards?

On the main screen below the play button, there are a series of icons. The one to the far left of the group takes you to the gifts section. You can send and receive gifts (keys and bonus items) to / from friends, and you should be able to collect the community
    goal rewards here as well.
Thema:

Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ...

1. Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ... - Similar Threads - remove gifts friends

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  6. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  7. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  8. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  9. why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?: why have the roblox gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards and will they be back. 80df6bef-c506-4514-93a0-b7872a61570e
  10. Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed: Tiday i wanted to redeem my riblox gift card that gives 100 Robux and now is just removed Why and is it ever coming back? 89f9c664-899b-4c42-9bd2-c70dcfc851b6