Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ...

Discus and support Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't have access to my computer for almost two weeks while on a trip. Now that I am back the app closes completely whenever I go into Social and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InsideFall1731, Sep 7, 2017.

  1. Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ...


    I didn't have access to my computer for almost two weeks while on a trip. Now that I am back the app closes completely whenever I go into Social and try to either send gifts or collect the gifts that were sent to me. I think there are probably too many gifts
    waiting to be collected for the system to handle it, and don't see any way I can just remove them all and start again.

    :)
     
    InsideFall1731, Sep 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Unable to Remove Credit Cards From My Account

    I am unable to remove any credit cards from my account. I wish to remove all the cards that are currently on my account. My Gamer-tag is DMT Destruction
     
    TheFlamingNipp, Sep 7, 2017
    #2
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Deleting An Account

    I don't think that will delete your Xbox Live account, since it can not be permanently deleted.

    (You can remove all friends from that account as far as I know that might remove that account from their list,)
     
    WPAK, Sep 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ...

    Still haven't been able to send gifts or redeem the ones sent to me, for over 11 days now.
     
    InsideFall1731, Sep 18, 2017
    #4
  5. InsideFall1731 Win User

    Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts please?

    Still haven't been able to send gifts or redeem the ones sent to me, for over 11 days now.
  6. diddycarter360 Win User

    Xbox app freeze on launch

    I can now confirm having done many tests that this issue is related to friends. everyone that has this issue have a lot of friends. I had like 300 and it kept crashing. I signed in using my second ms/xbox account that had only 1 friend and it didn't crash.
    I then removed more than 200 of my friends from my main account and it is not crashing anymore. I currently have less than 100 friends and my Xbox app is working flawlessly. This shows it has something to do with the Hugh friends list. I removed most of my
    friends cause I don't play with them anymore. I suggest you don't do the same and wait for a fix from the Xbox team.
  7. diddycarter360 Win User

    Xbox App - App freezes whenever I click on "Achievements"

    I can now confirm having done many tests that this issue is related to friends. everyone that has this issue have a lot of friends. I had like 300 and it kept crashing. I signed in using my second ms/xbox account that had only 1 friend and it didn't crash.
    I then removed more than 200 of my friends from my main account and it is not crashing anymore. I currently have less than 100 friends and my Xbox app is working flawlessly. This shows it has something to do with the Hugh friends list. I removed most of my
    friends cause I don't play with them anymore. I suggest you don't do the same and wait for a fix from the Xbox team.
  8. ngocphi Win User

    Can't buy game as gift

    Ya you can't do that

    You can with the remastered

    But not the backwards compatibility one

    Gifting only works with current gen or higher games

    You can get the ninja garden master collection which includes all the reboots
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Where are my power card rewards?

    On the main screen below the play button, there are a series of icons. The one to the far left of the group takes you to the gifts section. You can send and receive gifts (keys and bonus items) to / from friends, and you should be able to collect the community
    goal rewards here as well.
Thema:

Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ...

Loading...
  1. Can you remove all the gifts from friends currently waiting to be collected on my accounts ... - Similar Threads - remove gifts friends

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?: why have the roblox gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards and will they be back. 80df6bef-c506-4514-93a0-b7872a61570e
  10. Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed: Tiday i wanted to redeem my riblox gift card that gives 100 Robux and now is just removed Why and is it ever coming back? 89f9c664-899b-4c42-9bd2-c70dcfc851b6