Can you recover deleted Xbox messages?

Discus and support Can you recover deleted Xbox messages? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How can I recover my child’s deleted chat messages in Xbox? 9aba8646-f70a-4e3d-b050-c334139ee04a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Megan Miller2, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Can you recover deleted Xbox messages?

How can I recover my child’s deleted chat messages in Xbox?

:)

Megan Miller2, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Unfortunately no there isn't any way to restore deleted messages.

I would recommend adding your child to the Microsoft family

One of the multiple features that provide Microsoft family is:

Monitor activity. You might need to know how your kids spend time on their devices and with whom they’re communicating. In this case, you’ll want a parental control app that monitors all activity. These apps provide logs of internet activities. They can even record their conversations.

For more information I am sharing with you some links:

Microsoft Family Safety

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/f...

Choosing a parental control app that works for you

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365-l...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. III Logical III Win User

I deleted my Email with an XBL Code

Hello there NoGo,

If you are using Hotmail or Outlook, there is a feature called ''Recover Deleted Messages''

If you have deleted the email from the deleted folder, you can get it back if it hasn't been that long since you deleted it.

Give it a try and see if it works.

-

This is what the Microsoft help page has said about recovering deleted messages.

[quote user="Microsoft Help: Deleted email messages"]

With Hotmail, you can recover email that might have been accidently deleted from your inbox. This is also helpful if your account has been hacked, because hackers often delete all the messages in an account.

To recover deleted email

• In the left pane of the Hotmail window, click the Deleted folder, scroll to the bottom of the window, and then click
      recover deleted messages.

Hotmail will recover as many messages as possible and put them in your
      Deleted folder. If you don't see the deleted messages that you wanted, it means they are permanently lost.

When the recovered messages are back in your Deleted folder, you should move the important ones back to your inbox or personal folders because the
    Deleted folder gets cleaned out periodically.

Note
    • This feature doesn’t work for child accounts. This way, parents can be confident that when they delete messages from their children’s accounts, they stay deleted.

[/quote]

Good luck!
  4. xTye Win User

Won walking dead give away. Code won't work, message won't appear.

You can try contacting Xbox Support, but once the message is deleted it is gone and I don't believe codes can be recovered.
  5. Geth Win User

Lost code

I don't think you can recover deleted messages.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

how do recover deleted messages

If you deleted your message on xbox, there is no way to recover it.
Thema:

1. Can you recover deleted Xbox messages? - Similar Threads - recover deleted messages

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  6. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  7. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. How can I recover message that was deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover message that was deleted: How do I recover deleted message a75655df-f83e-4a52-a27c-84ceb400d3e8
  10. If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?: Recently someone I was messaging on Xbox sent a message and I was greeted with ‘This message was deleted’ is there any way this message can be recovered? a532bd00-0232-489a-8e34-489b04c43165