Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...

Discus and support Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find out that it don’t work on my Xbox Series X! It was my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Ferrera1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...

Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find out that it don’t work on my Xbox Series X! It was my favorite game growing up

:)

Chris Ferrera1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find out that it don’t work on my Xbox Series X! It was my favorite game growing up

EA no longer has the Superman license, and the backwards compatibility program has ended. All games that can be made backwards compatible have been. Some games have legal imitations like expired licenses, while others have technological issues
  3. Auswulf Win User

Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

That sucks mate. You don't have any friends who could kindly let you update it using there internet? You could put it on eBay? If you bought it just recently you could try returning to the store for a refund.
  4. thedtb Win User

Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?

Bought mine from ebay, all I can say - do it. If not you can return it.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Faulty download cards : Microsoft doesn't do right by its customers

Why not just return everything to the retailer and let them deal with it? Depending where you bought it you should have at least 14 days to return. What is the retailer return policy?

Any MS card I have purchased (the only way I get my Gold Live and any MS points, since I wont put a CC on file) have come with either a scratch code or a tear off slit. Both have worked 100% for me.

Selling it on eBay and going to PS3 is a step backward, IMO....
  6. CelesteKnotts Win User

Fable 3 on PC

I just recently bought the game on Ebay. Steam apparently doesn't have the game any longer and I'm not sure about Windows Live. I can never find anything for the PC version. I bought the PC version because I don't own an Xbox but still wish to play the
    game. If anything is found out please tell me because I just spent about $20 and I can't return the game. I just want to play it.
Thema:

Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...

1. Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find... - Similar Threads - put Superman returns

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  4. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  5. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  8. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  9. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  10. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...