Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

Discus and support Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think most gamers who have keyboard and mouse and play on xbox cloud gaming want mouse and keyboard compatibility for xbox cloud gaming ONLY for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwankMoss90138 Lorenzo, May 29, 2023.

1. Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

I think most gamers who have keyboard and mouse and play on xbox cloud gaming want mouse and keyboard compatibility for xbox cloud gaming ONLY for mouse and keyboard compatible games

:)

SwankMoss90138 Lorenzo, May 29, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming

To connect a keyboard and mouse to Xbox Cloud Gaming, you will need to have a compatible device that supports Bluetooth or USB connectivity. Here are the steps to connect your keyboard and mouse:

1. Turn on your keyboard and mouse and make sure they are in pairing mode.

2. On your Xbox Cloud Gaming device, go to Settings > Devices & accessories > Accessories.

3. Select "Add Bluetooth or other devices" and choose either "Bluetooth" or "USB" depending on the type of connection you are using.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, you should be able to use them to play games on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Note that not all games may support keyboard and mouse input, so be sure to check the game's documentation or support page for more information.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Keyboard connected to Xbox not working in game

Thank you.
    Just to confirm, is Fortnite installed on your console, or are you playing via cloud gaming?

This question is asked because cloud gaming doesn't support keyboard and mouse.

However, if you have the game installed, could you try another game compatible with mouse and keyboard and check if the issue persists or not?

Below, I'm going to share a website that has a list of every Xbox game compatible with keyboard and mouse, try one of that list besides Fortnite:

https://www.purexbox.com/guides/all-xbox-games-with-mouse-and-keyboard-support

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

I think you are misunderstanding what cloud gaming is

None of the games are keyboard and mouse games only

They are only xbox consiles games not pc games

What you want requires remaping keys which isn't available while you aren't playing on your own console

You have to do it within the game locally on your console not in cloud
  5. kalfy Win User

Multiple news sites reported that Microsoft announced keyboard and mouse support coming to Cloud Gaming (xCloud) a year ago at Xfest. Two examples below - IGN and The Verge. Seems odd that I can't find any news on it since then and any community posts I've seen here or other places like Reddit just get stonewall responses by people who either don't even seem to be aware of that announcement or who are apparently deciding to ignore it for some unknown reason.

Xbox Cloud Gaming Finally Gets Mouse and Keyboard Support - IGN

Xbox Cloud Gaming is getting mouse and keyboard support and latency improvements - The Verge

Would be great to hear any kind of update on whether this is still coming from someone actually in the know. Keyboard and mouse support for xCloud when run on a PC (at least) would be absolutely amazing and I was psyched to read that announcement before!

Seeing as Sony is bringing out a handheld device for (semi-)cloud gaming, it would be great to see MS take a leap forward by playing to one of their strengths which would be to include (or significantly strengthen depending on your view point) the PC market in the cloud gaming sector by having native keyboard and mouse support.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Currently the versions running on cloud are the Xbox system versions, and not the PC. Currently the protocols and algorithms that allow cloud gaming to function are only tuned for the Xbox controller. Well additional control schemes may be added in the future, currently only the controller is supported, as the system is still in beta
Thema:

1. Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - put mouse keyboard

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  7. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  8. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  9. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  10. Pc Minimizes all forms of games and if borderless puts mouse over games randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Minimizes all forms of games and if borderless puts mouse over games randomly: So ive downloaded process explorer to look at everything but i do not understand any of it and was hoping someone could make sense of it all as this is my last ditch effort before i have to...