Can you Port the Banjo Kazooie Games to Switch Or at the Very least PC?

Discus and support Can you Port the Banjo Kazooie Games to Switch Or at the Very least PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, people at Xbox I wanted to Request something related to the Banjo Kazooie series. I know you guys ruine- I mean bought Rare from Nintendo Back... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PercivalMage, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Can you Port the Banjo Kazooie Games to Switch Or at the Very least PC?

Hello, people at Xbox I wanted to Request something related to the Banjo Kazooie series. I know you guys ruine- I mean bought Rare from Nintendo Back in 2002, But please at least let the games come to Switch, I know you guys said that it doesn't feel sustainable putting the full Xbox Library on Switch, But fans are not asking for Halo or Gears of War. We are asking for Banjo Kazooie, A series that is strongly associate with Nintendo because it was originally owned by them, Banjo's first game is DIDDY KONG RACING, and their Nintendo 64 games, published and distributed exclusively by Nintendo, back in the late 90s.

You already let Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Bros, wouldn't you want to make money off the Nintendo fans who grew up with the games by putting them on the Eshop.? The Developers who worked on the games already said that the series doesn't fit the Xbox demographic, and as a result, a new game would sell poorly on Xbox. Why are you keeping it exclusive on Xbox, if it doesn't sell on Xbox? And there are other games Microsoft owns that are not only on Switch but on Playstation as well. Psychonauts 2 is on PS4, Minecraft was ported to Wii U and Switch AFTER the Mojang Buyout. Numerous Bethesda games(If some of you are going to argue that it's because their games were available on other consoles before the Buyout...

SO WE'RE RARE'S GAMES, Heck Rare was a Second Party developer for Nintendo.)

And why can't the games at least come to PC? You already have Halo, Gears 5, Sea of thieves, and other titles available on PC, But not The Banjo Kazooie games. It feels arbitrary. No, I don't count XCloud, you can't own the games, and it's terrible because of the input lag, making the games unplayable. The games need an actual port to be playable.

So please port the Games on Switch or at the very least PC.

submitted by /u/PercivalMage
    [link] [comments]

/u/PercivalMage, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

huh? No there isn't There Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts a totally different style game.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

If you really want to play banjo kazooie on xbox one without logging on an xbox 360 is to buy rare replay. You get banjo kazooie, banjo tooie and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts along with 20 or so more games.
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

E3

I know its not going to happen, but I'm at least hoping for a remaster of the conker or banjo kazooie games.
  5. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

Beasts of Maravilla Island Questions

It kinda helps. Thanks! However, some games can detect data from others, a good example is Stop N Swap between the Xbox 360 versions of Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, and Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Why The Xbox One Exclusive Will be Fable 4 or Crackdown 3

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

[quote user=""]

I'd even argue that it could be another Rare game, such as Conker 2 or Banjo-Kazooie 4(which was rumored to be revealed during E3.)

[/quote]

you need a banjo 3 before you can do 4

[/quote]

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

[/quote]

you said banjo-kazooie 4, but they only made 2 main games with banjo-kazooie and banjo-tooie, along with a number of little spin-off games i never heard of . you'll need to go down a number in your banjo wish list.

[/quote]

There are three main games. Banjo-Kazooie 4 would be the next installment. Hate all you want, but Nuts & Bolts is a main game in the series and the third game in the series.
Thema:

Can you Port the Banjo Kazooie Games to Switch Or at the Very least PC?

1. Can you Port the Banjo Kazooie Games to Switch Or at the Very least PC? - Similar Threads - Port Banjo Kazooie

2. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  3. Port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding: Should I even worry about port forwarding if I have 1200mbps internet. Can port forwarding stabilize gaming when the internet itself gets congested? dedcb9dd-cafb-430b-8c24-7527d8af1807
  4. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  5. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  6. Xbox mic port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox mic port: My headset was working fine until today when I plug it in it is loose this seems to be a problem when I plug it into another controller it works fine and I don't know how to fix it I've tried...
  7. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  8. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  9. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...
  10. Sending Audio through Xbox Controller 3.5 port.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending Audio through Xbox Controller 3.5 port.: Hello, I am trying to send audio through my xbox one x controller wirelessly on Windows 11, When I connect it with a wire I can get audio to come through it. When I unplug it I cannot get audio to...