Can you please

Discus and support Can you please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can you please stop being a bunch of **** , I get messages saying I suck and calling me bitch so I report them and guess what happens not a **** thing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RGVHAVOK, Jul 20, 2017.

  1. RGVHAVOK
    RGVHAVOK Guest

    Can you please


    can you please stop being a bunch of **** , I get messages saying I suck and calling me bitch so I report them and guess what happens not a **** thing. But I message them back telling them to switch and I get reported and suspended what kind of **** retarded
    operation are you running Microsoft. And another thing why can I **** cuss half these **** games are rated M if I cuss and get reported **** em they are old enough any way right? Taking away my freedom of speech and ****. No wonder Sony is spanking that ass

    :)
     
    RGVHAVOK, Jul 20, 2017
    #1
  2. SilentGamer895, Jul 20, 2017
    #2
  3. PARRYMOPPINS
    PARRYMOPPINS Guest
    Can you please...

    Thanks, I just did that.

    @JAJ the 360 had an option to turn that feature of for all games. Battlefield 4 has no feature to turn that of at all. I have more faith in MS than EA/DICE.
     
    PARRYMOPPINS, Jul 20, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Can you please

    Sorry you were suspended. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. The PET do not read these forums. If you were suspended you'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the
    hammer icon. From there you can see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET.

    I also wanted to mention that enforcement actions are not immediate. This is because the PET get thousands of reports per day that they must investigate prior to laying an action on an account. For this reason it can sometimes take a couple of months to
    get to a report that you filed.
     
    onyxishere, Jul 21, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Can you please

    Sorry you were suspended. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. The PET do not read these forums. If you were suspended you'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the
    hammer icon. From there you can see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET.

    I also wanted to mention that enforcement actions are not immediate. This is because the PET get thousands of reports per day that they must investigate prior to laying an action on an account. For this reason it can sometimes take a couple of months to
    get to a report that you filed.
  6. PARRYMOPPINS Win User

    Can you please...

    Thanks, I just did that.

    @JAJ the 360 had an option to turn that feature of for all games. Battlefield 4 has no feature to turn that of at all. I have more faith in MS than EA/DICE.
  7. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Can you please...

  8. JustAnotherJay Win User

    Can you please...

    PARRYMOPPINS it looks like this is a per game setting. For example, in Forza go to Forza Profile, Controller, Advanced and you can turn it all the way down. In AC4 I heard it's under
    options --> controls. Other games may have similar options.

    Hope this helps!
  9. Gary Tylock Win User

    Can you please help

    Okey I’ll try it… Thanks
Thema:

Can you please

Loading...
  1. Can you please - Similar Threads - please

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...