Can you please remove all of my friends on my friends list?

Discus and support Can you please remove all of my friends on my friends list? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I added almost every person i ran into when i first got my Xbox 6 years ago. And now that im older im stuck with over 600 random people on my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ask Demise, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Can you please remove all of my friends on my friends list?

I added almost every person i ran into when i first got my Xbox 6 years ago. And now that im older im stuck with over 600 random people on my friends list and i hate it. Can Microsoft please do something to help?

:)

Ask Demise, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the only way to remove them is for you to delete each one.
  3. SeaOfSelena Win User

can you plz remove my whole friends list

Hello!

We cannot delete your friends but you can follow the steps below to mass delete all of your friends on Xbox:

(Click on *like this* to see an example)

• Sign into Xbox.com
    • Click on your gamer picture top right corner and select friends Like this
    • Next to All Friends select edit Like this
    • Then Remove Friends Like this
    • Select the people you would like to remove, Once finished click remove friends. Like this
    • Done!
  4. pawncrackers Win User

can you plz remove my whole friends list

In addition to the post above, it is the user's responsibility to maintain their account, friends list, etc. If the method posted here doesn't work for you, go through your list manually. As for followers, there is not much control there, besides

looking at your Privacy settings and making your profile private

Hope this helps,

L
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can you guys remove All my friend’s of my console

No. No one can remove the for you.
  6. Bot x Carnage Win User

All my friends are gone off my friends list

So they said eveything has been fixed but I still have no friend let....
Thema:

1. Can you please remove all of my friends on my friends list? - Similar Threads - please remove friends

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  7. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...
  8. Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?

in XboX Insiders
    Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?: I've recently discovered when trying to play an EA game through Gamepass ultimate on my PC that my Xbox account was already linked to a very old and forgotten about EA account (probably created on...
  9. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...
  10. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...