Can you please refactor set my Xbox please

Discus and support Can you please refactor set my Xbox please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need my Xbox refactor set 73a10484-f44b-4529-b3b2-7d000433c589 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nate Yeoman, Jan 18, 2023.

  1. nate Yeoman
    nate Yeoman Guest

    Can you please refactor set my Xbox please


    I need my Xbox refactor set

    :)
     
    nate Yeoman, Jan 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Can you please refactor set my Xbox please

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    May I ask what you mean by Xbox refactor set? Are you pertaining to Home Xbox switch?
  3. onyxishere Win User

    Can you please

    Sorry you were suspended. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. The PET do not read these forums. If you were suspended you'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the
    hammer icon. From there you can see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET.

    I also wanted to mention that enforcement actions are not immediate. This is because the PET get thousands of reports per day that they must investigate prior to laying an action on an account. For this reason it can sometimes take a couple of months to
    get to a report that you filed.
  4. PARRYMOPPINS Win User

    Can you please...

    Thanks, I just did that.

    @JAJ the 360 had an option to turn that feature of for all games. Battlefield 4 has no feature to turn that of at all. I have more faith in MS than EA/DICE.
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Can you please...

  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

    Can you please...

    PARRYMOPPINS it looks like this is a per game setting. For example, in Forza go to Forza Profile, Controller, Advanced and you can turn it all the way down. In AC4 I heard it's under
    options --> controls. Other games may have similar options.

    Hope this helps!
Thema:

Can you please refactor set my Xbox please

Loading...
  1. Can you please refactor set my Xbox please - Similar Threads - please refactor set

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]