Can you please make Wet backwards compatible!!!!!

Discus and support Can you please make Wet backwards compatible!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been waiting to play it for so long!!!!! Please make Wet backwards compatible!!! 3f150e88-3e1c-4623-afb0-18c7e7f5e2fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jenise Jackson, Dec 28, 2022.

  1. Can you please make Wet backwards compatible!!!!!


    I've been waiting to play it for so long!!!!! Please make Wet backwards compatible!!!

    :)
     
    Jenise Jackson, Dec 28, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Can you please make Wet backwards compatible!!!!!

    The backwards compatibility program ended last year. If it's not compatible by now, it won't be.
  3. ASSASIN4259 Win User

    WET Backwards Compatability

    Oh shoot really? Alright then! I'll try to contact the publishers/devs!
  4. NaZoooom Win User

    WET Backwards Compatability

    Hi ASSASIN4259,

    Great first suggestion and do keep contributing to the community. I would say it's worth mentioning this on the Xbox Insiders Reddit page too. Just because the backwards
    compatibility program is on hold for now doesn't mean they won't resume duties in the future. Plus if anyone has the means to make something happen it's Microsoft :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

    WET Backwards Compatability

    That would be something you'd want to discuss with the developers/publishers, but currently backwards compatibility has been put on hold until Project Scarlet is released.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Wet not backwards compatible

    Hello @PhxKxn Saint!

    We understand your excitement but unfortunately we don't have any information regarding this matter. But as soon as there will be actions made on the subject it will be announced through our official websites and social media platforms to the public because a lot of gamers are waiting patiently for their favorite games to join the backwards compatible list and we can't wait for that to happen as well. However, Keep in mind though that it is also up to the game's developers/publishers to help make the game compatible, so it would be a good idea to reach out to them as well so they know people want it to be compatible.
Thema:

Can you please make Wet backwards compatible!!!!!

Loading...
  1. Can you please make Wet backwards compatible!!!!! - Similar Threads - please Wet backwards

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]