Can you please make an FPS Boost for these titles

Discus and support Can you please make an FPS Boost for these titles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can we please get an FPS boost for Assassin's Creed IV Blackflag, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Ghost Recon Wildlands? Every Assassin's Creed game on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ajrenalin, Oct 6, 2022.

1. ajrenalin
    ajrenalin Guest

Can we please get an FPS boost for Assassin's Creed IV Blackflag, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Ghost Recon Wildlands? Every Assassin's Creed game on Xbox but these 2 titles (Blackflag and Syndicate) all run at 60fps, so why are they left out? Also, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is 60 fps a newer more detailed game, but Wildlands still runs at 30fps. So, my question to Microsoft/Xbox is can you please add an FPS boost to these titles?

Thank you

:)

ajrenalin, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

FPS Boost isn't something you can simple apply to any game....it depends on the coding of the game itself. They found that boosting some games to 60fps literally broke the game and stopped it running due to how they were coded to begin with. If all bar 2 of the AC titles have been done, that that likely points to the 2 not having the code to support it
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ajrenalin, the feature is gradually being added to the games in the catalog, usually the list is increasing and it is published on the Xbox News website.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/fpsboost/

You can give this suggestion of games to be included through microsoft's old Uservoice that now works on Insider's Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. DON TEFLON Win User

No that won’t happen I will tell you why I got so annoyed with Xbox not adding 60 FPS to Dead Space 1 I bought a PC and found if you run that game at 60 it breaks but you can fix it on PC by downloading software but you can’t do that on XB so games like Dead Space 1 won’t ever run at 60 FPS on a console because the game would break without extra support they tried making it run but they couldn’t do it no doubt they have tried a lot of games but some just don’t work at 60 FPS without some sort of patch from the developers who can’t be bothered in fact the boast team have said they can’t patch anymore games because their technology only works with certain games which means you need a pc to play these old games at 60 FPS they just don’t run on console not without a patch from the developers who really have no interest in fixing their old games that’s why the boast team was created but their trick only works with about 77% of games not with Wildlands or Blackflag or Sunset Overdrive or Batman or Just Cause 3 and many more making boast mode a half hearted solution , My advice and you don’t want to hear this anymore than I did would be PC gaming you can’t rely on Microsoft or developers or anyone to fix your favourite games to a decent FR in the end you won’t get it for free you just have to buy a pc and use that for your old games which is what I did and now I enjoy playing them without the terrible performance and can still play me Xbox when games run at 60 properly , but if a console man like me who knew nothing about pc can make the jump anyone can and it’s worth it
  5. ngocphi Win User

Well you gotta remember visceral games is gone you can't ask them

The team is the ones that did calisto protocol
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Many open world games operate on “beats” that are often tied to framerate. Since both games are relatively contemporary and use the same tech base, I would assume any reason why would be related. It’s rarely arbitrary which ones are left out.

Yes on PC you can get software from illicit sources that allow you to modify the games in ways unauthorized by their creators.

The people who make these things don’t have to worry about shipping stable, functional products with wide compatibility. That’s why the actual game makers didn’t just do these things.
Thema:

1. Can you please make an FPS Boost for these titles - Similar Threads - please FPS Boost

2. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  7. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  8. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  9. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  10. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...