Can you please help me fix this

Discus and support Can you please help me fix this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liamisdumb Gomez, Jun 1, 2024.

1. Can you please help me fix this

Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then it goes to a different screen and says that it is syncing data and when it's done syncing data it says that there may be a service outage and tells me to use this gane offline and says the numbers (0x80832003) and please fix this I need it for summer break and im trying to grind games most of the summer.

:)

Liamisdumb Gomez, Jun 1, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Can you please help me?!

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

please can you help me

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

These offers that come with consoles can only be claimed ONCE. They will be offered during the initial setup but if the claim os skipped, it can be claimed from the settings and ANY account can claim it. Sadly if it was already claimed, youll need to locate the account that claimed it as these cant be claimed from multiple accounts and they cant be transferred. :(

If you choose not to claim the offer, you will pose a risk of missing out on it.

Please see below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/games-apps/...

"We suggest that you redeem your offers immediately. Anyone who signs in to your console can redeem those offers, and we can't provide extra codes or replacements for them.

Note Once redeemed, digital offers are not transferrable."
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can You help me please?

Hello XxWeeboxX,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a delay in processing that resulted in punches not being displayed within the 96 hour period. We see that you have your punches for your playtime in Fortnite and World of Tanks.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can You help me please?

Support will check into it for you during the week. Keep in mind that it takes about 96 hours for the rewards program to update so if you just recently hit the 5 hour mark, it may not have been enough time to see the site update.
Thema:

1. Can you please help me fix this - Similar Threads - please help fix

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. how to fix error please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix error please help: when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox app and ond the xbox accessories app please...
  6. I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me: Hi, my Xbox is not letting me do party chat Help me I tried pretty much everything, please help fix my problem 00873cc3-ce6f-49be-b9b9-2f573254229f
  7. the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it: the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it 71b225fd-54d5-46b9-8464-b4f6ac586175
  8. Please help me fix my forza content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me fix my forza content.: I bought the forza 5 treasure map, and the barn finds are not showing up on the map. How do i fix this? 2aee8b03-0267-4729-82af-e39607175b5b
  9. Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?: Save glitch. I was playing playing subnaughtica for about 45 minutes without saving. I tried to save, but my WiFi was down when I did so. When the Wifi went back on, the game was still saving and...
  10. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now...