Can you please give me a list of my old gamertags

Discus and support Can you please give me a list of my old gamertags in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have changed my gamer tag countless times when I was a kid and I really want to know what those names were for the memories. Please Microsoft I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Casey_200, Feb 9, 2023.

  1. Casey_200
    Casey_200 Guest

    Can you please give me a list of my old gamertags


    I have changed my gamer tag countless times when I was a kid and I really want to know what those names were for the memories. Please Microsoft I know you have some database out there.

    :)
     
    Casey_200, Feb 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Can you please give me a list of my old gamertags

    You could try contacting support to see if they have that information, but we wouldn't have that information on the forums as we don't have access to your account. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Cannot access old gamertag!

    If you signed in and it showed a default gamertag and no score that means the email you used to sign in was not the email on the old account.

    With that being said if you are not sure of the email on the old account but know the gamertag you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them your old gamertag and if they can verify ownership of the account they can give
    you the email thats associated with that gamertag
  4. xXStlCards7Xx Win User

    Xbox One Preview Dashboard Removal

    It doesn't give me that option to unregister since i'm on a new account and don't have access to the old gamertag. I've tried to enroll the new account and it tells me that console is registered to a different gamertag (my old gamertag)
  5. onyxishere Win User

    redemption code, new xbox, DLC is not in my download history

    Sorry to hear it. If the content is not listed in your download history then it's possible that it was added to a different account. Can you please check other gamertags you may have on the new console or the old one?
  6. Bad Wolf1 Win User

    I accidentally edited my gamertag.

    I mistakenly used an edit, and now I can no longer edit my gamertag. When I try to edit it for a fee, it gives me an error. If possible, could you manually edit it to "*****834" for me?

    Please assist me with editing my gamertag.
Thema:

Can you please give me a list of my old gamertags

Loading...
  1. Can you please give me a list of my old gamertags - Similar Threads - please list old

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Could you please add Def Jam Fight For Ny to retro compatibility list please ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you please add Def Jam Fight For Ny to retro compatibility list please ?: Hi , i would like microsoft Xbox retro compatibility game Def Jam Fight For Ny ! its one of the greatest combat games please add it to the list so we can buy it and play it . Thank you in advance...
  8. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  9. Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...: I’ve wanted those games to be added for a while. I loved those games fcc1c4fc-0d26-41b5-b327-748f7eb8ce6a
  10. Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?: I have over 700 Friends on xbox, but I don't want to delete them all one by one. Or text them to delete me as a friend. Is there a way Xbox could make this a feature? submitted by...