Can you please get rid of batteries.

Discus and support Can you please get rid of batteries. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Batteries are stopping me from buying an xbox and it's the only reason I haven't invested in xbox. I do not want to waste my time buying batteries when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Think-Cicada662, Nov 8, 2020.

  1. Can you please get rid of batteries.


    Batteries are stopping me from buying an xbox and it's the only reason I haven't invested in xbox. I do not want to waste my time buying batteries when I could be playing on ps4. I know that you can play Minecraft and cod online for free but buying batteries just made me completely lose interest.

    submitted by /u/Think-Cicada662
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Think-Cicada662, Nov 8, 2020
    #1
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

    How do I make one 360 controller always sign into my profile over a second controller?

    Why don`t you buy an official quick charge kit?

    That will get rid of the problem altogether and you can also charge two batteries simultaneously.
  3. Foregotten1 Win User

    Please get rid of catchup!

    Yeah had a few races I should of won if it wasn't for catch up. Most of the people racing can't win anyways without it or wrecking everyone at the start.
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Please Get Rid of The Redirects

    Well they are not selling them by showing us they can run a proper website.

    Thats for sure.
  5. Sword Style Win User

    Please get rid of catchup!

    [quote user="LegendOfGta"]

    You can turn it off. **facepalm**

    [/quote]He stated that he turns it off. He's talking about when he joins other lobbies **facepalm**
  6. Nesquiked Win User

    Please get rid of catchup!

    I prefer it off, but not too bothered when it's on. I would go with what Bob suggested though, just have it off by default.
Thema:

Can you please get rid of batteries.

Loading...
  1. Can you please get rid of batteries. - Similar Threads - please rid batteries

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...