Can you please create a fighting game Like the games?

Discus and support Can you please create a fighting game Like the games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you please create a fighting game Like the game called rival schools & the game project justice? 9d0e9edb-7528-41c3-8d13-65660afee20d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WusZupNa, Oct 4, 2017.

  1. WusZupNa
    WusZupNa Guest

    Can you please create a fighting game Like the games?


    Can you please create a fighting game Like the game called rival schools & the game project justice?

    :)
     
    WusZupNa, Oct 4, 2017
    #1
  2. UnyoBro
    UnyoBro Guest
    Soulcalibur V Leaked, Character Select PLUS Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

    Is it just me or does this new game look like they're going for a much younger, anime style characters? Also the "guys" all look pretty metro. Please tell me it's not gonna get more like other fighting games with all the juggled combos on top of that. This
    is one of the last fighting games I can stand.
     
    UnyoBro, Oct 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Which fighting game do you like better?

    Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter IV/Injustice:Gua/Soul Calibur IV V/MK Arcade Kollection

    My own personal poll to see who likes which better and why. A friendly discussion is all I like to take part in. Recently obtaining 5 fighting games 4 of which are popular nough to be played in pro tournaments. My 2 favorites now would have to be Mortal
    Kombat and Soul Calibur. I racked up 11 wins on Soul Calibur really fast because the game clicked with me instantly. It's a breath of fresh air from the 2.5D stand point of street fighter, injustice and MK. I also picked Mortal Kombat because it's accessible.
    People who have never played a fighting game can pick it up and have fun with this title. And if you do well enough, the fatalities at the end are well justified........Although there are a ton of sore losers and rage quitters.

    What are you choices and why?
     
    xXPROGAMERXxMK8, Oct 4, 2017
    #3
  4. lizedboy500 Win User

    Creating A Fighting Game Clan

    yes i want to be a captain i love fighting games my best fighting game i am good at is soul caliber 4 also i am pretty good at blazblue trigger
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Question about the Battle Edition.

    Yeah that gamestop employee just wants you to buy a fight stick for each fighting game, this fight stick that comes with Injustice is like what DarkWarrior said, it can be used probly with any fighting game, as its not just a Mortal Kombat button layout
    like the MK fight sticks were.
  6. UnyoBro Win User

    Soulcalibur V Leaked, Character Select PLUS Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

    Is it just me or does this new game look like they're going for a much younger, anime style characters? Also the "guys" all look pretty metro. Please tell me it's not gonna get more like other fighting games with all the juggled combos on top of that. This
    is one of the last fighting games I can stand.
  7. UnyoBro Win User

    Good Fighting Games?

    I think the fighting games have been disappointing recently. Tekken 6 was fun for a while but like most other fighting games it ended up just being a battle of who can juggle who first. Fight Night games are a lot of fun if you like Boxing.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

    Soulcalibur V

    [quote user="Law212"]

    i dont care for creating a fighter i just use the roster aoready in the game.

    [/quote]

    I love fighting games, but the one thing I don't like is creating my own character.
Thema:

Can you please create a fighting game Like the games?

Loading...
  1. Can you please create a fighting game Like the games? - Similar Threads - please create fighting

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. My minecraft id is deleted and how to minecraft id is not created please help me

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft id is deleted and how to minecraft id is not created please help me: My minecraft id is deleted and how to minecraft id is not created please help me 2bee80e1-ccdd-4701-a5b4-4f5ffe67bef3
  10. Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?: I've recently discovered when trying to play an EA game through Gamepass ultimate on my PC that my Xbox account was already linked to a very old and forgotten about EA account (probably created on...