Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?

Discus and support Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one backwards compatibility list because a lot of people like myself... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarrettReynolds, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?

Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one backwards compatibility list because a lot of people like myself played that game on ps2 and it’s not apparently compatible on Xbox one or 360 I think. Can you please add it to the list?

:)

BarrettReynolds, Jun 3, 2023
  2. BarrettReynolds Win User

Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?

If it does come back can you please try to get it on the list? I have several other games that I would like to play again
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

That would be a great addition to the list, however, the backward compatibility program already ended which means that we can't expect Microsoft to add more games to the backward compatible list games.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/15/70-new-b...
  4. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but I’m not sure if it will be back this is according to their article.
  5. bnfiteobby Win User

Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition to get availble for Xbox Live Marketplace

please everyone help me get the support for this game I love midnight club 3 dub edition remix I want to play it on my xbox 360
  6. whatsAmada Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition!
Thema:

1. Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please? - Similar Threads - please add midnight

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  4. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  5. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  6. Please Add Old WWE Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Add Old WWE Games: Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying customer I Would be willing to pay all these Please...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: Xbox please add microphones to game clips, it should be a feature and theres no reason to why it shouldnt be one. Of course, you should make it optional whether you want your specific clip to have...
  9. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: I think everyone can agree with me on this, that atleast once or twice you've clipped something that was so memorable and funny, just to remember that you're microphone isnt in it. I think...
  10. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

in XboX Insiders
    Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game: You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo and 1993 V6 GT (also the Mazda MX6 to a...