can you play Xbox cloud gaming at the same time as someone is using a Xbox

Discus and support can you play Xbox cloud gaming at the same time as someone is using a Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have been trying to use cloud gaming but when my dad uses the Xbox even on different accounts it kicks us of is there a way of stopping this from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nushaaaa1, Aug 20, 2022.

1. /u/nushaaaa1
    /u/nushaaaa1 Guest

i have been trying to use cloud gaming but when my dad uses the Xbox even on different accounts it kicks us of is there a way of stopping this from happening??

submitted by /u/nushaaaa1
    [link] [comments]

/u/nushaaaa1, Aug 20, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to play different games on different consoles at the same time using 1 game pass profile

If you are trying to do it on the same profile, then that is not possible. Profiles on Xbox One & Series X|S can only play games on one console at a time.

If you are trying to let someone else play your Game Pass games on a different console at the same time as you, then you need to make the console that you want to share the games on the Home Xbox using the account that has Game Pass, then anyone with a different profile can play those games at the same time as you.

Bear in mind the Home Xbox setting is only meant to be used in the same household, as using it with someone else not in your household can result in a suspension or ban.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you cross play 7 days to die on cloud gaming with an xbox one?

7 Days to Die is an Xbox One Game, so yes, you can play with someone else using the cloud if you so wish. Just remember, the person who is playing on the cloud needs an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to do so.
  4. Georges C. Win User

If you gameshare someone, can you play a game shared game at the same time?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello hxrry1, yes, you can play at the same time, but not with the same account.

For more information about account shares, click the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Is there a way to do cloud gaming while also using my xbox?

Hi there Zen M, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that it is not possible to play on an Xbox console and through Xbox Cloud Gaming with the same account simultaneously. This is because when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming, the games run on their Xbox console version, which is basically as if you were playing on another Xbox console, and it is not possible to play on two Xbox consoles simultaneously with the same account.

This does not apply, for example, if you play your downloaded games on a PC while someone else plays on Xbox Cloud Gaming. These are considered two different devices (one being the PC and the other being Xbox Cloud Gaming, which is like playing on an Xbox console).

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Not needing cloud gaming but forced because of game?

Scorn is a Series only game. If you want to play the game and only have Xbox One, you must do so via the cloud. Only Fortnite can use the cloud without an Ultimate subscription at this time
Thema:

1. can you play Xbox cloud gaming at the same time as someone is using a Xbox - Similar Threads - play cloud gaming

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  5. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  6. I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming: My controller has worked before but stopped working on chrome browser recently, it didn’t even work on safari 6d585cb6-db49-4a41-a218-030bade8b822
  7. Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?: playing Xbox cloud gaming on quest 2 .. when I am in a party chat with a friend who’s on Xbox , and I record our game play , I’ll go back and rewatch the recorded video butt there will be no audio...
  8. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  9. My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...: I have had my Xbox series x for a little while now and was working fine, until recently I did the new COD update and ever since my Xbox keeps crashing religiously. The only game I have played that...
  10. why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...: there no possible screenshot as it just goes back to the home page after trying to boot up the game ea819072-62a3-4da1-979f-c918ef8d48aa