Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

Discus and support Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on my Xbox One S and I didn’t realize that it said says Optimized for Xbox Series X|S does that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Mullen, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

So I bought the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on my Xbox One S and I didn’t realize that it said says Optimized for Xbox Series X|S does that mean that I bought this game for no reason until I get an Xbox Series X|S, or can I actually use this same one to play on my Xbox Series S? I hope I can because if you can’t you should not be able to buy the game on the Xbox you can not play on I’d be very upset.

:)

Patrick Mullen, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

3. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  4. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  5. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
Thema:

1. Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - play Hogwarts Legacy

2. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  3. will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?: I bought the Hogwarts Legacy Series X for my husband. He has an Xbox one x. Will the game work, or do I need to exchange it? 6599f5a6-ca5d-4664-9e81-8c57e9ee7126
  4. Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s: If I was to buy hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download code, would I be able to use that on my series s or do I need to buy the X/S one? 1d673a02-c07f-4451-b141-a3bfd9d1eb0c
  5. Can I still play Hogwarts Legacy on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still play Hogwarts Legacy on the series x?: I purchased Hogwarts legacy for the Xbox one s(xbox one version). But my Xbox one s started smoking so looks like I’m going to have to buy a new console. Will I still be able to play Hogwarts...
  6. Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One?: I purchased “Hogwarts Legacy” for my Series X a while back. I see it is now available for Xbox One but when I go to download it on my Xbox One, it is trying to make me pay $59.99 for it. I am...
  7. Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...: So my brother and I bought Hogwarts legacy on his box series x and we bought the more expensive version so I can play it on my Xbox 1 as well. I’ve spent the last week playing it and have nearly...
  8. I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...: I can't play the game Hogwarts Legacy. I pre-ordered the game when the only one available was X|S ( I bought it on my Xbox one). After play for 15 hours. The game will no longer let me in, asking...
  9. Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....: My wife can’t play Hogwarts legacy on her Xbox one even though I purchased the upgraded edition on my Xbox series X and we game share. It has been working on her Xbox one since it launched on the...
  10. My Hogwarts legacy game won’t let me play it even though it released today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hogwarts legacy game won’t let me play it even though it released today: The game released on Xbox one today and it’s still telling me it’s too early to launch the game 611f73c3-9597-4b18-bfe6-0048b6a1010b