Can you play nba 2k23 for xbox one on xbox series s if you buy the nba 2k23 for xbox one on...

Discus and support Can you play nba 2k23 for xbox one on xbox series s if you buy the nba 2k23 for xbox one on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to buy nba2k23, so i can play with my friends. They all have the xbox one and i have the xbox series. im trying to find out if buying the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monkeyboi3 Khris, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Can you play nba 2k23 for xbox one on xbox series s if you buy the nba 2k23 for xbox one on...

Im trying to buy nba2k23, so i can play with my friends. They all have the xbox one and i have the xbox series. im trying to find out if buying the xbox one version on xbox series will i still be able to play it even though i don’t have an xbox one

:)

Monkeyboi3 Khris, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  3. Georges C. Win User

Playing Xbox games on PC

4. gabriel rodriguez gu Win User

My game won’t download

Yes I double check that, this version is for Xbox one and x/s. The game is nba 2k23
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi everyone I was wondering if I bought 2k23 for Xbox one could I play it on Xbox series s?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, Ricky. Yes, you can play the Xbox One version of NBA 2k23 that was purchased digitally on an Xbox Series S console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can you get Nba 2k23 Next gen on xbox one??

Thema:

Can you play nba 2k23 for xbox one on xbox series s if you buy the nba 2k23 for xbox one on...

1. Can you play nba 2k23 for xbox one on xbox series s if you buy the nba 2k23 for xbox one on... - Similar Threads - play nba 2k23

2. Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?: Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ? 0bef4aae-8237-41a3-bf4f-8998f8b3600a
  3. On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?: Just trying to find out if I get the pc version of I can play with my freinds on Xbox. One has Xbox one and the other has series X. What is the best way to all be able to play together...
  4. Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Shadric Nealy II 2415209b-2cda-4642-96a8-bab4bf2b43ca
  5. My NBA 2k24 is constantly stuttering and freezing whilst trying to play, my WiFi is fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My NBA 2k24 is constantly stuttering and freezing whilst trying to play, my WiFi is fine...: Can anyone help in any way, I’ve restarted my console multiple times and my router although my network statistics are fine, happens on NBA 2k24 and call of duty too...
  6. Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?: I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play. 7685e3ef-dde7-4467-b46f-30e2ca8cef6f
  7. 2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine: having trouble loading into rec 3f48b149-8638-4fea-9116-f18ea7ef6904
  8. if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox...: im getting an xbox series s but all my friends have the xbox one still and they have the xbox one current gen 2k23 but im worried that if i buy xbox series s i wont be able to play with them, is...
  9. I am trying to play mycareer on NBA 2K23 but it says I need to change a setting for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to play mycareer on NBA 2K23 but it says I need to change a setting for my...: My account has no restrictions so I am unsure which setting I have to change in order to play mycareer. Could someone help me with that? 3b7b0616-0a99-4773-97d8-943cc41d8eef
  10. How to start NBA 2K23 when displaying ready to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to start NBA 2K23 when displaying ready to play?: I recently bought a physical copy of NBA 2K23 for the series x and it is currently downloading the series x update required to play. It says "Ready to start" on the download but when i try and...