Can you pay past subscriptions with a mastercard gift card

Discus and support Can you pay past subscriptions with a mastercard gift card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can i pay my past subscription for game pass with a MASTERCARD gift card which apparently works just like a mastercard. I know i cant use a xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sharon arthur, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Can you pay past subscriptions with a mastercard gift card

Can i pay my past subscription for game pass with a MASTERCARD gift card which apparently works just like a mastercard. I know i cant use a xbox giftcard to pay for it , but this is apparently like a real credit card

:)

sharon arthur, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Sharon!

Your card is a form or type debit card so it could be used in purchasing on Microsoft/Xbox Store.

Try to add the card on your account via https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Payment options. If it will be successfully added, try to use it to pay your past due balance.
  3. luissolid Win User

Payment and billing

Hello welcome to the forums! You cant use the Gift card to pay for the membership promo. You need to hacer a cc or debit to pay for the subscription. Remember you can use a visa o mastercard debit or credit.

Regards!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

How can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account money

6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Help I cant buy gold due to a old subscription which is blocking me from buying more but when i try cancelling it doesnt work please help

You will need to pay past due balance before you can purchase a new subscription. This must be done by credit card, or PayPal. You also cannot purchase a new subscription using your account balance. If you want to use a gift card you must purchase a gift
    card that is specifically for a 3mo, 6mo or year subscription.
Thema:

1. Can you pay past subscriptions with a mastercard gift card - Similar Threads - pay past subscriptions

2. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  3. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?: Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany,...
  4. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?: I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current but now i need a credit card to bring things...
  5. Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?: Thing is, I am in Netherlands. For some reason when I try to couple my ING bank account webpage always pops out this message "Something went wrong". Then I tried to top up the microsoft balance,...
  6. Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription: Can someone help me with my subscription to pay for my past due ammount, im trying to pay for it and it keeps saying “there is a problem with service please try again later” so i waited a day and...
  7. Pay for past due subscriptions PLEASE HELP :(

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pay for past due subscriptions PLEASE HELP :(: I have been trying to pay for an XBOX live gold past due subscription (payment failed as I changed phone providers) for over a week now. I keep getting 'something went wrong' error messages when...
  8. Cant pay for past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant pay for past due subscription: Ive tried and tried to pay for a past due subscription but it wont allow me unless i input a payment method, cant i just pay for the past due subscription with the money i already have on my...
  9. Pay past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay past due: It says pay past due on my subscription But the payment has been paid to Microsoft c24ddb96-cf4b-4acf-873c-bc9955525307
  10. wont let me pay for past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont let me pay for past due subscription: alright i bought a gold gift card and its says i have a past due subscription i bought a gift card to pay for it and i need a credit card which i dont have i need help...